• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we actually get to see Hapu becoming the Kahuna, just like in the games.
@FinnishPokéFan92
And I also hope Mina return to guide Ash and the other to the trial location since Hapu is so busy for needing to pass all the requirement test, before become island Kahuna like in the based games.

Who else don't want the fairy painting girl to return, right?

Still wondering what Pokemon Ash can use against hapu?
Only eligible is rowlet but it doesn't have enough experience to beat kahuna Pokemon..
Maybe he can get new Pokemon before grand trial...

With how messy the trial system has been and how terrible Ash’s team is against Hapu, the writers might as well make this a filler arc and have Ash come home without the Kahuna battle.

I expect she will return eventually as someone has to show off Twinkle Tackle, so it might as well be her, right?
@SGD
Maybe or maybe not. 50/50 chances. Only time will tell, if the writer given her the Z-Ring and become the right hand assistant to Hapu during those past times spent after the Necrozma Arc. Otherwise, it will be another character that anime-exclusive only.

She is ground type kahuna..
So
Ash's other Pokemon ( pikachu torracat, lycanrock) are disadvantage against her pokemon..
@Him1612
I'll have a feeling, Ash won't be facing Hapu alone. Lillie may help him battle alongside with him in a multiple battle if she didn't find any sparkling stone to forged Z-Ring, prior to the grand trial. The scenario will be similar to Kiawe's after he had battle and won Olivia during in the past. But, we shall see how the preview summary plot goes first.

That didn’t really cause Ash to not use Lycanroc, so any Pokemon, whether disadvantaged or advantaged can use used against Hapu.
Still, I wouldn't mind him catching a new Pokémon during this arc, since he does need at least one more new team member, in case my hunch is correct and Poipole returns for the League ala Goodra.

hope that Ash classmate goes with him because last time, no one went with him when he want to challenge last islqnd king in last island

Other pokemon doesn't matter, Poni Island is Mokuroh's time to shine. They've been building it for this match since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom