• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anime doesn’t really care about disadvantages. Lycanroc was used against Krookodile, a ground type before.

Even though type disadvantage, kahuna is dark type leader and krookodile is only pokemon has advantage and after it learned advantage move.....
Ash's other three Pokemon don't have advantage move.. maybe he can use at beginning.

Other pokemon doesn't matter, Poni Island is Mokuroh's time to shine. They've been building it for this match since forever.
Not really?

Rowlet’s rival is Malasada's Dartrix, not Hapu

Still, it finally getting off its backpack and actually maturing would be nice

Even though type disadvantage, kahuna is dark type leader and krookodile is only pokemon has advantage and after it learned advantage move.....
Ash's other three Pokemon don't have advantage move.. maybe he can use at beginning.

Actually Lycanroc has never had a move super effective against Krookodile. Counter deals fixed damage and just reflects Krookodile's move back at it.

Now, I'll want to see this episode, where Lillie change her outfit back to Z-Powered to change the pace for the adventure since they have to stay in Poni for quite awhile. Also, wondering how Team Skull appear on Poni? They must be sneak on a boat, where Ash's and his classmate heading there.

Otherwise, it's will be impossible to get there without travelling through the ocean as most of the time, they always appeared in Melemele only.

I think Rowlet may evolve against Flygon.
Perfect battle for Rowlet6 evolutions... maybe even get a Decidueye ?
imagine after every win a evolution.

Wouldn't say Rowlet is the "Oshawott", whether lazy or not its still a strong battler. Also Rowlet has competed in 4 Trials already. Let that sink in. I think Ash will catch either Mudsale or Jangmo-o. And that will be the focus of this arc. Also I'm surprised no one on any platform is talking about Charizard appearing on various "Alola Region Handbooks", with Ash in his Alolan Costume on the front of the book. Thats clearly not Kiawe's Charizard since Ash is in front of it.

Also I'm surprised no one on any platform is talking about Charizard appearing on various "Alola Region Handbooks", with Ash in his Alolan Costume on the front of the book. Thats clearly not Kiawe's Charizard since Ash is in front of it.
After being lied to about Mudbray, Dewpider, Sandshrew, Wimpod, and Eevee, I don't think anyone is taking the location of pokémon in relation to trainers on merch seriously anymore

For all we know, that Charizard belongs to Trevor or the girl from Charizard Valley

I also highly doubt they're canon to the anime and it's just them using pokémon kids will recognize and buy

or they can always pull of a Charizard at any moment.

this episode will be cool, ash will battle the last grand trial and getting new z-ring

By the end of this Arc. I'll wish Sophocles have a powerhouse Pokémon in his grasp, even though he's didn't battle very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom