• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM105: Decisive Lugarugan Battle! Satoshi VS Glazio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note that that's Outrage Gladion's Lycanroc is using, along with the Dragon Z Move. Perhaps a flash back will show Gladion receiving that Z Crystal from Totem Konmo-o?

Interesting to note that that's Outrage Gladion's Lycanroc is using, along with the Dragon Z Move. Perhaps a flash back will show Gladion receiving that Z Crystal from Totem Konmo-o?

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show any flashback to Gladion earning the crystal and we have to assume Gladion just earned it off-screen

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show any flashback to Gladion earning the crystal and we have to assume Gladion just earned it off-screen
Gladion defeated the Totem Kommo-o in Episode 51, so he technically did earn it, they just didn’t show him receiving it.

It was said very clearly in episode 9 that Totem Pokemon giving out Z-crystals was unusual, Game==/== Anime!

Alright this is cool. I think we've all been waiting for the rock doggo rematch. It's cool that we're seeing a bit of Devastating Drake too.

That said though, I do hope Rowlet and Torracat aren't just gonna twiddle their thumbs again. Lycanroc's been the undisputed special boi of two consecutive island kahuna arcs now and I'll be a bit ticked off if we go full Greninja with this and make it a triple. Give 'em their moments please.

Summary and staff list
Episode is to be SM105, titled Decisive Lugarugan Battle! Satoshi VS Glazio!!

Summary and crew:

Source: Dephender from Serebii

While working on her research project, Lilie travels around Poni Island observing the various Pokémon living there. Suddenly, her older brother Gladio appears before her. Lilie is happy to be reunited with her brother, whom she hasn't seen in a while, but then Satoshi and Gladio end up having a battle between their Lugarugan.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 関根昌弘 (Masahiro Sekine)
Episode Director たかたまさひろ (Masahiro Takata)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)

Alright this is cool. I think we've all been waiting for the rock doggo rematch. It's cool that we're seeing a bit of Devastating Drake too.

That said though, I do hope Rowlet and Torracat aren't just gonna twiddle their thumbs again. Lycanroc's been the undisputed special boi of two consecutive island kahuna arcs now and I'll be a bit ticked off if we go full Greninja with this and make it a triple. Give 'em their moments please.
Rowlet has Hau to battle
Torracat has Royal Mask to battle

I suspect they're both done with Grand Trial battles

Summaries
New summaries:
Adamant said:
While working on her research project, Lilie travels around Poni Island observing the various Pokémon living there. Suddenly, her older brother Gladio appears before her. Lilie is happy to be reunited with her brother, whom she hasn't seen in a while, but...
Adamant said:
Satoshi and the others are working on research projects on Poni Island. Lilie is observing Poni Island's Pokémon when she encounters her older brother Gladio. What is Gladio thinking about here on Poni Island? Satoshi and Gladio also decide to have a battle between their Lugarugan!
Adamant said:
While Satoshi's classmate Lilie is observing the Pokémon on Poni Island, she encounters her older brother Gladio. What is Gladio thinking about while he's staying on Poni Island? And in the middle of all this, Satoshi and Gladio end up having a battle between their Lugarugan.

Summary and cast list
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Lilie reunites with her older brother Gladio. Gladio tells her his thoughts regarding their father... and Satoshi and Gladio also have a battle between their Lugarugan! It's a clash of their Z-Moves!!

Summary:
Satoshi asks Hapu'u for a battle, but for some reason she suddenly gets angry and refuses. Meanwhile, Lilie reunites with her older brother Gladio while observing the Pokmon on Poni Island. He tells her he's come to the island to meet Kapu-Rehire for a specific reason. As the two of them talk, Gladio brings up their father. What is Gladio's reason for wanting the meet the guardian deity? And what does he actually think of their father? Satoshi and Gladio also have a battle between their Lugarugan! It's Dusk VS Midnight! Who will win?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Reina Ueda: Snowball
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Toru Sakurai: Silvady
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio