• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM106: We Have a Sea and We Have a Valley! Great Intensive Pokémon Evolution Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look like Sophocles's Charjabug's and Lana's Popplio is going to evolve in this episode. Afterwards, we've will see Sophocles will have a powerhouse Pokémon (Vikavolt) in his grasp. While, the little sea pup finally get his wish come true to become Brionne ever since after episode 40.

Not too sure on Charjabug evolving this episode as the title would more or less imply Popplio

Would love to see them both evolve at the same time

Source: Dephender from Serebii

Summary and crew

Māmane wants to evolve the "Battery Pokémon" Dendimushi into a Kuwagannon. After discovering that there's a mysterious power present in the Vast Poni Canyon, he heads to the valleys with Dendimushi in tow. Meanwhile, Suiren and the "Sea Lion Pokémon" Ashimari are unusually enthusiastic about learning all of their master I'a and the "Soloist Pokémon" Ashirene's moves.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

Summary
Not too sure on Charjabug evolving this episode as the title would more or less imply Popplio

Would love to see them both evolve at the same time

It's both according to the summary

Māmane wants to evolve the "Battery Pokémon" Dendimushi into a Kuwagannon. After discovering that there's a mysterious power present in the Vast Poni Canyon, he heads to the valleys with Dendimushi in tow. Meanwhile, Suiren and the "Sea Lion Pokémon" Ashimari are unusually enthusiastic about learning all of their master I'a and the "Soloist Pokémon" Ashirene's moves.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

It's both according to the summary

@Rath
Any chances, that Ida will have a Primarium Z in her Z-Power Ring since her Brionne had evolve into Primarina? If so, we've also going to see Oceanic Operetta Z-Move.

I do. It's not impossible, and would let Lana use Oceanic Operetta.

Considering that is the final year of the series, I don't see Popplio evolving twice, especially with Primarina showing up here. Oceanic Operetta can be shown in this episode.

wow, primarina is going to make the major apperanace debut. Lana's Popplio vs Primarina! Just like the 64th episode of XY Series when Serena's Fennekin evolved into Braixen while battled against Aria's Delphox and Aromatisse! This is going to be super mega duper excited episode. Oh and Sophocles's Charjabug will evolve? Not sure about that!

End of the episode
“Don’t worry, Popplio, you don’t have to evolve. I understand your decision to become stronger and achieve our goal just the way you are :D

Given the recent Brionne merchandise, I don't think that's what's going to happen.

Still, I guess you can never really know with this show.

This episode reminds me of Litten and Froakie/Frogadier evolved, their final evolved forms appeared in the episode they evolved

Nice that Sophocles is planning to evolve Charjabug, wonder who will voice Vikavolt in Japan

Ahem. There is 50% chance that Lana's Popplio might evolve in this episode, but we'll just have to wait and see if that really happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom