• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM107: Run Kaki! Surpass Yourself!!

This episode will be great, if they don't skipped to both Lana training with her Brionne and Eevee along with Mallow cooking the radish for Hapu, Sophocles and Lillie to taste her new dishes that will featured in her Cafeteria too much

Also for Kiawe focusing on this episode is just not suitable. I'll would heard more about Sofu, the old guy story instead of doing nothing and taunting on Ash the whole time for not making it. Flyinium Z something out of ordinary.

Overall this episode: I give it B+

Kiawe a flying Z-Crystal?? Wasnt expecting that
@KenzeyEevee
Yeah, wasn't expected that. Now, I believed Kahili won't be having a Z-Ring in her hand to perform that Z-Move as far as it goes for the introduction of her making the entry of the series.

Last edited:
This will be great, if they don't skipped to both Lana training with her Brionne and Eevee along with Mallow cooking the radish for Hapu, Sophocles and Lillie to taste her new dishes that will featured in her Cafeteria too much

Also for Kiawe focusing on this episode is just not suitable. I'll would heard more about Sofu, the old guy story instead of doing nothing and taunting on Ash the whole time for not making it. Flyinium Z something out of ordinary.

Overall this episode: I give it B+

@KenzeyEevee
Yeah, wasn't expected that. Now, I believed Kahili won't be having a Z-Ring in her hand to perform that Z-Move as far for the introduction of her making the entry of the series.
I dont even know why they give him a crystal so late. I feels like they want to add something extra to Kiawe.

The scenes with Hapu and the others seemed rather pointless, would have loved to see more of Kiawe's battle against Tapu Lele
I just think it is way to late to give Kiawe something new. I mean after SM34 (catching Marrowak) and SM70 (Marrowak mastering the Z-Move) he didnt got really someting new

I just think it is way to late to give Kiawe something new. I mean after SM34 (catching Marrowak) and SM70 (Marrowak mastering the Z-Move) he didnt got really someting new
@KenzeyEevee
That also included Lillie as well in Episode 60 and 80, which the location also focusing in Mount Lanakila only. I wasn't surprised, it will occur once more and that will be the third time over there to FINALLY get her own Z-Ring, before the Alola League Arc begins.

That episode was great. Kiawe surpassed the event by using a flyinium z.

Looks like the opening theme was updated to include Lana's Brionne and Sophocles' Vikavolt, except for one thing they forgot to change. Lana's Popplio is still present in one scene where Ash's classmates are cheering him up during the sunset scene.

Unfortunately, the user that uploaded this episode had a picture of Kiawe activating the Flyinium Z for the thumbnail so the what would have been a cool surprise was taken from me.

I think I’m with the general consensus when I saw I really liked Ash and Kiawe’s story here- wish they didn’t cut to the other classmates so much... The battles were good (wish there was more) Ash and Zkiawe’s battle was actually pretty hype- first time Turtonator has used Shell Smash since the episode he learned it.

This is also the first time a character has recieved a Z Crystal and used the Z-Move for the first time in that episode, which may contribute to how this Z-crystal comes across as a bit of an after thought.

I love the personality the Tapus get- Tapu Fini is a stern, angry and intimidate Pokemon while Tapu Lele is a certified nutter.

Overall, it’s good stuff!

If they don't have anything to do, why bother?

To throw their fans a bone? The trio's been absent from eight of the last ten episodes, a 30 second scene is not too much to ask. Let us know what they're up to, or show them bonding with their newest capture, or show them getting orders for their next mission...anything!

This arc is supposed to focus on Ash and his friends.

And a short Rocket scene wouldn't disrupt that in any way whatsoever.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom