• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of Lillie (or Mallow) having a bigger role this episode? Both SM106 and SM107 focus on Lana/Sophocles and Kiawe.

Five episodes in Poni Island and still no Grand Trial? I wasn't expecting that.

Fini is my favorite Tapu, I’m wondering who all will have a role in trying to brave its mist Trial. I’m guessing Hapu will become Kahuna in this episode, but I could see Lana (along with her (hopefully) newly evolved Brionne) wanting to speak with Tapu Fini too, because of how much love she has for the ocean. And Ash will probably tag along for the experience, like always.

Sadly, it’s looking more and more likely that Mina was just a CotD, although I suppose we might still be surprised by some later trailers...

Sadly, it’s looking more and more likely that Mina was just a CotD, although I suppose we might still be surprised by some later trailers...
There's still the possibility that she will show up. Even if she doesn't guide the Fairy trial, I think she could show up around it, as it'd still be a shame if they didn't show it off, and what better way to do it than having Ash do it. After all, Gladion has already done the Dragon trial and gotten the Dragon Z-Crystal.

Dx-xbWhU8AAAt8u.jpg

Still no summary, but it's confirmed that Shaymin will appear in THIS episode.

There's still the possibility that she will show up. Even if she doesn't guide the Fairy trial, I think she could show up around it, as it'd still be a shame if they didn't show it off, and what better way to do it than having Ash do it. After all, Gladion has already done the Dragon trial and gotten the Dragon Z-Crystal.

None of Ash's Pokemon know Fairy type moves and the merchandise already heavily hinted that Lillie will be the one to get the Fairium Z.

lineup_03.png

This is from way before she even got the Icium Z, or Lana caught an Eevee.

So yeah, Ash is taking the Dragon Trial.

Dx-xbWhU8AAAt8u.jpg

None of Ash's Pokemon know Fairy type moves and the merchandise already heavily hinted that Lillie will be the one to get the Fairium Z.

lineup_03.png

Okay. I admit.

I wonder if Lana will be getting an Eevium Z. And will any main character truly be using the Mewnium Z?

Translation for the picture, courtesy Dephendor:

Make note of this as well! A mythical Pokémon will also appear in the anime!!
A mythical Pokémon you rarely ever get to see will appear on TV. Don't miss out!
Shaymin will appear in the anime on Sunday February 10th!
(airdate and time varies with region)

I'm a little surprised they're making a big deal about it though. Mythicals on the Show aren't the big event they used to be. Especially an old one like Shaymin (Gen 4 remakes on the horizon?)
I'm probably wrong, but get the funny feeling Mallow will "catch" it... :unsure:
Could just be a random cameo for all we know

Translation for the picture, courtesy Dephendor:

I'm a little surprised they're making a big deal about it though. Mythicals on the Show aren't the big event they used to be. Especially an old one like Shaymin (Gen 4 remakes on the horizon?)
I'm probably wrong, but get the funny feeling Mallow will "catch" it... :unsure:
Could just be a random cameo for all we know
This could technically be Mallow's episode of the Poni Island arc.

I'm hoping that Shaymin have new forms based on animals and other types for the next Gen with other flowers for the Gen 4 remakes.

Also, I'd be shocked if the Ultra Recon Squad appears in the future episodes.

Last edited:
Dx-xbWhU8AAAt8u.jpg

lineup_03.png

Okay. I admit.

I wonder if Lana will be getting an Eevium Z. And will any main character truly be using the Mewnium Z?

Is it possible that the Fairium Z is for Lana? Primarina's a part Fairy type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom