• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the anime is actually going to explain why a main character's parent is never around? I don't think we've had this since Takeshi's mom.

I just really hope that the episode makes clear that Mao's mom is dead. Given Bulbapedia's hardline policy in regards to "If it's not said, it's not allowed on the site", I don't want it to be listed that her mom is just 'away'.

So I wonder who everyone might potentially reunite with in the mist?

Ash: Stoutland
Kiawe: grandfather
Mallow: mother
Lillie: Mohn(?)
Sophocles: Minior?
Hapu: grandfather
Lana: <I truly have no idea>
Good question. Lana..

With Mohn's fate unconfirmed at present as I don't think Gladion is 100% certain what he said is the case, will be interesting to see what this episode has to say on his fate
@BigDocFan
The only way of knowing what happen to Mohn's. It will be Guardian Deities.

Mallow is crying because of her mom died! She cried aswell on the episode 59 when asking Lana with bittersweet.

I can now see why a voice actor cried during this episode...
Once after this episode concluded, we've can see Hapu's determination to put her own hesitation aside and finally become Island Kahuna to succeeds her grandfather.

Last edited:
I...I don't know how to tell them this, but...i-it's gonna be a little hard for me to feel much sadness or sympathy for Mallow :(
If it was anyone else I'd be more moved...but her...:confused_emoji:

Last edited:
That's kinda heartless...

Oh, I'm all too aware :cry:

Though let's be honest, she's SO underdeveloped, underused and uninteresting it's going to be an uphill battle for me to buy a emotional moment involving her. And surely I'm not the only person who feels this way...
Heck, I already feel I'll be more moved by Torracat & Grandpa Stoutland and whatever the rest of the group goes through (already intrigued at Hapu's subplot) than one of the two characters I'm least interested in (the other being Sophocles)

I'm very sorry, but if they wanted me to feel for her, they should've done (a lot) more with her until now to give me a reason to care...:cautious:

It looks like that next episode is so interesting. I AM really waiting for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom