• Bulbacast is back with a new episode in advance of tomorrow's Direct. Watch it on YouTube here.

REVIEW: SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

FinnishPokéFan92

The ocean is my Cloyster.
Reaction score
That's true, but it stroke me as curious that is always Ember who gets replaced.
It’s probably because it’s the typical ‘base level’ fire move.
In the original series, they kinda did it in reverse, where Ash's Charmander was shown using Flamethrower before Ember, and Cyndaquil never used Ember at all. But hey, it was the original series. What else you'd expect?

Last edited:

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
With this episode, every main character has three pokemon they could use in the league. I can see now they all joining the league.
Whole dead mom thing is came out of nowhere. They could, at least, hint it in the previous episode instead of blabbering about radishes for half of the episode.
Interestingly, there was so much stuff happened in this episode, yet the episode didn't feel rushed despite of that. Probably because all the plot threads were connected.

Last edited:

KrspaceT

Reaction score
A thought: could a fan writer use the mist to say 'Ash dad is still out there!". I'm just wondering about potentail fanfic fodder there from this one.