• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM109: The Birth of an Island Queen! Satoshi's Grand Trial!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Since the next episode is a sports episode, it's safe to say that Ash wins here. The only question is what Z-Crystal he'll get out of this. Groundium Z is out of the question unless Lycanroc learns Drill Run (which I doubt will happen), so my guess is that Ash gets the Incinium Z here.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Already!?

Please let Ash lose meaning he has to train more and catch more Pokemon

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Groans

From what I saw briefly on Bulbapedia before it continued to fail, Torracat may be reunited with Stoutland which would be interesting
Please let it mean Torracat focus and potentially Incineroar!

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
I think Ash will use Rowlet for this grand trial, as we know, Grass-type is strong against ground-type Pokemon. But Fire-type and Rock type are weak against ground type, so does electric-type.

Him1612

Reaction score
I think Win or lose ash never going to get z crystal from hapu.. I don't think so she knows about that giving z crystal after winning grand trial..

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Have to say I am disappointed at having the grand trial so early, was hoping Ash would win more Z-Crystals and catch more Pokemon

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Even after watching her grandfather's grand trials multiple times? I doubt it.
Even if Hapu didn’t, they’d have probably earned Tapu Fini’s respect by the end of the Kiawe episode and it’s know that a Z-crystal is the reward of trial completion.

Rath

Reaction score
Plus there's always the possibility of Tapu Fini showing up after the battle to give Ash a Z-Crystal.

Singaporean

Reaction score
Here we go again. The writer rush everything without any character improvement and simplest let Ash got what he wants as soon as possible to wrap up in one episode to get the Arc ended.

Too bad, Lillie character improvement going to be next time, right before the Pokémon league start.

Edit: However on a plus side, we're going to see Hapu and her Mudsdale going to perform Tectonic Rage in this episode.

Last edited:

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I think Ash will use Rowlet for this grand trial, as we know, Grass-type is strong against ground-type Pokemon. But Fire-type and Rock type are weak against ground type, so does electric-type.
Ash used Greninja against a Mega Abomasnow in XY, as terrible as this series is, the writers are pretty creative with finding ways around things.

Status
Not open for further replies.