• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM109: The Birth of an Island Queen! Satoshi's Grand Trial!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the next episode is a sports episode, it's safe to say that Ash wins here. The only question is what Z-Crystal he'll get out of this. Groundium Z is out of the question unless Lycanroc learns Drill Run (which I doubt will happen), so my guess is that Ash gets the Incinium Z here.

I think Ash will use Rowlet for this grand trial, as we know, Grass-type is strong against ground-type Pokemon. But Fire-type and Rock type are weak against ground type, so does electric-type.

I think Win or lose ash never going to get z crystal from hapu.. I don't think so she knows about that giving z crystal after winning grand trial..

Plus there's always the possibility of Tapu Fini showing up after the battle to give Ash a Z-Crystal.

Here we go again. The writer rush everything without any character improvement and simplest let Ash got what he wants as soon as possible to wrap up in one episode to get the Arc ended.

Too bad, Lillie character improvement going to be next time, right before the Pokémon league start.

Edit: However on a plus side, we're going to see Hapu and her Mudsdale going to perform Tectonic Rage in this episode.

Last edited:
I think Ash will use Rowlet for this grand trial, as we know, Grass-type is strong against ground-type Pokemon. But Fire-type and Rock type are weak against ground type, so does electric-type.

Ash used Greninja against a Mega Abomasnow in XY, as terrible as this series is, the writers are pretty creative with finding ways around things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom