• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Sunshine Izezaki is supposed to be voicing a Toucannon, so this is probably it. Kahili's Toucannon.

I'll also make the bold prediction that Rowlet will learn Brave Bird and Ash will receive the Flyinium Z here.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
They certainly enjoy PokeSports episodes this series, interesting if Kahili does appear

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Another sports episode? That means Ash and his classmates are going back to the Melemele Island and meet Kahili.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Another sports episode? That means Ash and his classmates are going back to the Melemele Island and meet Kahili.
The game artwork of Alola shows a golf course on Akala Island, so we can't be 100% sure.

Singaporean

Reaction score
The final member of the Elite Four have finally make the entry of the series.

I'll wonder, if we got any chances of her showing the Flying Z-move and Ash's Rowlet character to improve, that will be interesting.

I guess that's right.
@radek.tadajewski.7
That also means, the location of Hano Grand Resort is going to appear in this episode.

Last edited:

Singaporean

Reaction score
Given how fun the previous Poke Sport episodes have been (minus ping pong), this could be a fun episode
Prepared to see the funny moment of Ash and his classmate fail miserable. Where none of them make it through the hole except Kahili, herself.

Until Team Rocket, come and spoil everything once again, before get carried away by Bewear or blast away once more.

Singaporean

Reaction score
Agreed, that is all too predictable
On a good sight, we're going to see Supersonic Skystrike Z-move in this episode. IF the writer simply just give her the Z-Ring with Flyinium Z. Otherwise, another potential of showing the Z-move wasted for nothing.

StacheKing Dave

Mustache Cash Stache
Reaction score
Please let Kahili be in this and please show off Supersonic Skystrike. I will lose my flipping mind if they do that.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Ryuki has yet to appear, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to appear before Guzma, pfft.
We haven’t seen Mohn in person yet also, or members of the Ultra Recon Squad.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
We haven’t seen Mohn in person yet also, or members of the Ultra Recon Squad.
Well, we did see Mohn in a flashback, indicating that he might appear later down the line (hopefully with Poké Pelago, which I didn't even really know to hope for the anime before), and it's completely possible that URS doesn't exist in the anime, given the depiction of Poipole's home world in the show.

nickdt

Reaction score
Ryuki has yet to appear, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to appear before Guzma, pfft.

TBH, i don't really count Ryuki as a character that has yet to appear, considering he is not Alola native and as such its more likely that he will not appear that that he does.

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd be interested to see Kahili take notice of Kiawe's new Flyinium Z. I mean, he's just beaten her to the punch when it comes to showing us viewers a never-before-seen Z-move.

OniCornwalis

Reaction score
Fun fact: If Kahili does appear in this episode, this will be the 3rd time that Ash has seen all of the Elite 4 members of a region, after Kanto and Sinnoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.