• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

PREVIEW: SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sunshine Izezaki is supposed to be voicing a Toucannon, so this is probably it. Kahili's Toucannon.

I'll also make the bold prediction that Rowlet will learn Brave Bird and Ash will receive the Flyinium Z here.

Joe Crammond
Reaction score
They certainly enjoy PokeSports episodes this series, interesting if Kahili does appear

Reaction score
Another sports episode? That means Ash and his classmates are going back to the Melemele Island and meet Kahili.

Reaction score
The final member of the Elite Four have finally make the entry of the series.

I'll wonder, if we got any chances of her showing the Flying Z-move and Ash's Rowlet character to improve, that will be interesting.

I guess that's right.
@radek.tadajewski.7
That also means, the location of Hano Grand Resort is going to appear in this episode.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Given how fun the previous Poke Sport episodes have been (minus ping pong), this could be a fun episode
Prepared to see the funny moment of Ash and his classmate fail miserable. Where none of them make it through the hole except Kahili, herself.

Until Team Rocket, come and spoil everything once again, before get carried away by Bewear or blast away once more.

Reaction score
Agreed, that is all too predictable
On a good sight, we're going to see Supersonic Skystrike Z-move in this episode. IF the writer simply just give her the Z-Ring with Flyinium Z. Otherwise, another potential of showing the Z-move wasted for nothing.

Mustache Cash Stache
Reaction score
Please let Kahili be in this and please show off Supersonic Skystrike. I will lose my flipping mind if they do that.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Ryuki has yet to appear, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to appear before Guzma, pfft.
We haven’t seen Mohn in person yet also, or members of the Ultra Recon Squad.

Reaction score
We haven’t seen Mohn in person yet also, or members of the Ultra Recon Squad.
Well, we did see Mohn in a flashback, indicating that he might appear later down the line (hopefully with Poké Pelago, which I didn't even really know to hope for the anime before), and it's completely possible that URS doesn't exist in the anime, given the depiction of Poipole's home world in the show.

Reaction score
Ryuki has yet to appear, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to appear before Guzma, pfft.
TBH, i don't really count Ryuki as a character that has yet to appear, considering he is not Alola native and as such its more likely that he will not appear that that he does.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see Kahili take notice of Kiawe's new Flyinium Z. I mean, he's just beaten her to the punch when it comes to showing us viewers a never-before-seen Z-move.

Reaction score
Fun fact: If Kahili does appear in this episode, this will be the 3rd time that Ash has seen all of the Elite 4 members of a region, after Kanto and Sinnoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.