• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and staff list
Summary and staff list, as provided by Dephender. Kahili and her Toucannon are confirmed to appear.
"PokéGolf", a sports you play alongside Pokémon, is gaining popularity in Alola. One day, Satoshi and the others meet the pro golder Kahili and her partner, the "Cannon Pokémon" Dodekabashi, and it's decided that they'll play PokéGolf together for a class at the Pokémon School.

Screenplay 大久保昌弘 (Masahiro Okubo)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

And Toucannon will be focused at the PokéGolf episode

The summary explicitly mentions the Pokémon School though:
it's decided that they'll play PokéGolf together for a class at the Pokémon School
It also seems strange to me that Poni Island, an island known for its wilderness and rough environments would have something as exquisite and tidy as a golf course.

It all doesn't really make sense with SM111's summary though, so I dunno.

Alternatively, the golf course is on Akala Island, so they stopped there before returning to Melemele.

Fun fact: The writer for this episode is Masahiro Okubo. This will be his very first episode of the Pokemon series. Also, interestingly the Dub has been crediting this guy since S21 alongside all the usual writers, despite writing for a S22 episode and having no involvement with the previous season. Just felt like putting this up now that we know who our writer is.

I wonder if these episode are being aired out of order for some reason...
I feel like this same thing happened with SM078,SM079 & SM080... in SM078 Ash came back to Melemele Island to watch the fireworks show, then in SM079 the whole class went back to Ula’Ula Island to go to the Hokulani Observatory, and then in SM080 the whole gang left Ula’Ula Island. I always felt that the order of these episodes should’ve been SM079, SM080, SM078... Anyway, if the group does go from Poni to Melemele and back to Poni again, it wouldn’t be the first time something like that happened.

Last edited:
I feel like this same thing happened with SM078,SM079 & SM080... in SM078 Ash came back to Melemele Island to watch the fireworks show, then in SM079 the whole class went back to Ula’Ula Island to go to the Hokulani Observatory, and then in SM080 the whole gang left Ula’Ula Island. I always felt that the order of these episodes should’ve been SM079, SM080, SM078... Anyway, if the group does go from Poni to Melemele and back to Poni again, it wouldn’t be the first time something like that happened.
We see him leaving the island in SM078 with a ship though.

Summaries and cast list
Summary and staff list, as provided by Dephender.

Satoshi and the others have met pro golfer Kahili and her partner Dodekabashi. They all attempt "PokéGolf", which is played together with Pokémon!
Featuring Sunshine Ikezaki in the role of Dodekabashi!

Summary:
Satoshi and the others have met the famous pro golfer Kahili and her partner Katsuo the Dodekabashi. This is the first time they ever see golf, so they're all really fascinated by it! It's then decided that they'll attempt "PokéGolf", a sports that's really popular in Alola. PokéGolf places huge importance on teamwork, since Pokémon and Trainer play together. Will they all be able to do well at this sports? Aim for a Hole in One!
Also, Sunshine Ikezaki appears in the episode in the role of Katsuo the Dodekabashi!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Sunshine Ikezaki: Dodekabashi
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Risa Shimizu: Osyamari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Michio Hazama: Master Caddie
Chisa Yuki: Kahili
Ryota Iwasaki: Reporter
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Last edited:
Looks like TR Trio will not appear in this episode... I think this will be the first SM arc where Team Rocket Trio is absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom