• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be weird to have in the Elite 4 characters that have been already beaten by Ash and that haven't even challenged the league they belong to. I really hope that doesn't happen.

Am I the only guy who doesn't like this Anything Master character or whatever? I found his gag incredibly stale and overdone in the PokéJump episode, which isn't exactly a strong shelf life. Cilan never put me off that much.

Am I the only guy who doesn't like this Anything Master character or whatever? I found his gag incredibly stale and overdone in the PokéJump episode, which isn't exactly a strong shelf life. Cilan never put me off that much.
And his secret identity continue remains a mystery.

I agree, I'm hoping there will be some big reveal later on about who he is so it may pay off

What would even be the point of Looker at this point?
@pulsaro23
cough cough We've still got two more Ultra Beasts remains (Pheromosa & Kartana) and yet haven't make their appearance. Not to mention, international police doesn't know the Ultra Guardians was formed to contained this situation.

If Looker ever appeared, he's might ever condemned the Aether Foundation for allowing Ash's and his friend as kids to handle those extra dimensional being.

@pulsaro23
cough cough We've still got two more Ultra Beasts remains (Pheromosa & Kartana) and yet haven't make their appearance. Not to mention, international police doesn't know the Ultra Guardians was formed to contained this situation.

If Looker ever appeared, he's might ever condemned the Aether Foundation for allowing Ash's and his friend as kids to handle those extra dimensional being.
A) If those 2 Ultra Beasts ever appear this series, the Ultra Guardians will obviously face them (just like they did before);
B) Since, as you pointed out, the International Police doesn't have a clue that UBs exist, they have no reason to send Looker to Alola (especially since they usually deal with terrorist organization (aka. evil teams) and the Aether Foundation ain't one in the anime).

Also, on a side note, considering that Looker has enlisted Ash and his friends' help on numerous occasions in the past when it came to world-threatening scenarios (and since they are, you know, kids), he's got no room to condemn Lusamine for enlisting children for the Ultra Guardians stuff.

If they did appear, it would most likely be Jessie taking part only for Bewear to show up and take them back to its den which to me would be pointless filler
Even if it was just that, it would give us SOMETHING after months of waiting and hoping for our favorite characters to show up for even the tiniest fraction of a cameo! Heck, it might have given screentime to poor Mimikkyu or Hidoide who have only appeared in ONE episode each so far this season!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom