• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine Izezaki is supposed to be voicing a Toucannon, so this is probably it. Kahili's Toucannon.

I'll also make the bold prediction that Rowlet will learn Brave Bird and Ash will receive the Flyinium Z here.

Another sports episode? That means Ash and his classmates are going back to the Melemele Island and meet Kahili.

The final member of the Elite Four have finally make the entry of the series.

I'll wonder, if we got any chances of her showing the Flying Z-move and Ash's Rowlet character to improve, that will be interesting.

I guess that's right.
@radek.tadajewski.7
That also means, the location of Hano Grand Resort is going to appear in this episode.

Last edited:
Given how fun the previous Poke Sport episodes have been (minus ping pong), this could be a fun episode
Prepared to see the funny moment of Ash and his classmate fail miserable. Where none of them make it through the hole except Kahili, herself.

Until Team Rocket, come and spoil everything once again, before get carried away by Bewear or blast away once more.

Agreed, that is all too predictable
On a good sight, we're going to see Supersonic Skystrike Z-move in this episode. IF the writer simply just give her the Z-Ring with Flyinium Z. Otherwise, another potential of showing the Z-move wasted for nothing.

Please let Kahili be in this and please show off Supersonic Skystrike. I will lose my flipping mind if they do that.

If Kahili appears, that leaves only Guzma.
Ryuki has yet to appear, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to appear before Guzma, pfft.

We haven’t seen Mohn in person yet also, or members of the Ultra Recon Squad.
Well, we did see Mohn in a flashback, indicating that he might appear later down the line (hopefully with Poké Pelago, which I didn't even really know to hope for the anime before), and it's completely possible that URS doesn't exist in the anime, given the depiction of Poipole's home world in the show.

I'd be interested to see Kahili take notice of Kiawe's new Flyinium Z. I mean, he's just beaten her to the punch when it comes to showing us viewers a never-before-seen Z-move.

Fun fact: If Kahili does appear in this episode, this will be the 3rd time that Ash has seen all of the Elite 4 members of a region, after Kanto and Sinnoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom