• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM111: Arrival in Alola! Dripping Metal Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God almighty, I'm gonna feel so bad for James.

Also Kiawe grabbing Meltan by it's poor eyelid:

THAT LOOKS MORE LIKE ITS EYE THAN ITS EYELID

I’ve been always squeamish about dealing with eyes in a rough manner, specially with hands so it’s nightmare fuel for me...

Ummm...should we be concerned about the Magneton? :confused_emoji:

And I already have this sinking feeling I'm going to hate Meltan even more than I did Poipole...<_<

Ummm...should we be concerned about the Magneton? :confused_emoji:

And I already have this sinking feeling I'm going to hate Meltan even more than I did Poipole...<_<

....Depends, but I must admit I had not thought about what Meltan might be like for Pokemon with metallic bodies.

....Depends, but I must admit I had not thought about what Meltan might be like for Pokemon with metallic bodies.

It's the bane of Steel-types everywhere!
(a large group of them can strip a Steelix to the bone in under a minute)

It's the bane of Steel-types everywhere!
(a large group of them can strip a Steelix to the bone in under a minute)

So they are basically the Scraplets as depicted in at least Transformers Prime?

Very excited for meltan! I’ve always thought this little guy was so cute and the anime seems to have made it even cuter. I also love to see that meltan can at least attack (flash cannon), so it wouldn’t be like a nebby or poipole (it used fury attack once). Finally, I cannot wait for rowlet and meltan moments!

There has to be a medium between "Appearing every episode just to blast off" and "We don’t have a clue they exist"

Whenever I point out the Rocket trio's abysmal attendance record in this show (at the moment they've only appeared in 61 of 110 Sun & Moon episodes, or about 56% of the show) I always, always get people clapping back at me with "well I for one am glad they're not being shoved down our throats every single episode" as if any other number between 56% and 100% just simply doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Clefable just dusting the UG Base is so cute idk why x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom