• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM111: Arrival in Alola! Dripping Metal Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope not, that would be an even bigger disappointment than Ash using Pikachu against Hapu and Lana not catching Dewpider

Any post was a joke, but it could actually be a good idea if done right, since the crew getting temporary special Pokemon is a plot line repeated way too many times this saga, so why not something for Team rocket?

Specially since James has a conscience and might choose not to inform Giovanni of the capture.

YES YES YES YES YES

They are here again the TRue heRoes of the show , the TRue main event of this series, JJM , MKM I don't care. No more horses, no more daddy isues, no more foggy problems, no more dead mom not so sad b* , no more disapointing partners and his disapointing pokémon and no more freaking RADISHES, the one and only, the biggest TRIO ever are back, I don't care nothing about that pile of trash that meltan and his uggly evolution I only care for TROUBLE

Ironic, isn't it? At some points in the anime, people complained Team Rocket appearing too much, and now they've been frustrated that they don't appear that much.

I’m pretty sure the people who were complaining about them appearing too much and the people who are now complaining about them appearing too little are probably not the same people.

Ironic, isn't it? At some points in the anime, people complained Team Rocket appearing too much, and now they've been frustrated that they don't appear that much.

There has to be a medium between "Appearing every episode just to blast off" and "We don’t have a clue they exist"

It appears that Playerking was right this time around. That definitely says "Professor Oak".
Ok, interesting. I find that the writers are pretty silent about the whole "Meltan"-thing. Nebby and Poipole where about heavily promoted in the previews and arcs.

Any post was a joke, but it could actually be a good idea if done right, since the crew getting temporary special Pokemon is a plot line repeated way too many times this saga, so why not something for Team rocket?

Specially since James has a conscience and might choose not to inform Giovanni of the capture.

Too bad we already know that Ash will get it. Or at least one of the classmates. But most likely Ash. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe. please...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCCT-KsakA4

Preview
I'll be disappointed if Oak doesn't at least mention a certain Professor Willow in regards to the Meltan subject. When I think of this Pokémon, I think of those promotional short videos with the two professors. C'mon, adapt it!
I thought of those shorts too the moment I saw that Oak was to appear in this episode.

First preview:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PI3v9wCEhro

Previews narrated by the TRio are the gift that SM keeps on giving, was there any match between the 'crisis' narration and the images on-screen?! :LOL:

God almighty, I'm gonna feel so bad for James.

Also Kiawe grabbing Meltan by it's poor eyelid:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom