• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

REVIEW: SM112: Discovering a New Species! Get, Meltan!!

Srebak

Reaction score
Now that Ash has captured a steel-type (one that I hope he actually keeps, instead of giving it the same type of treatment as Nebby and Poipole, with the reasoning behind this time being that it’s a Mythical Pokémon), how many other Pokémon types has he yet to capture as of this point?

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Now that Ash has captured a steel-type (one that I hope he actually keeps, instead of giving it the same type of treatment as Nebby and Poipole, with the reasoning behind this time being that it’s a Mythical Pokémon), how many other Pokémon types has he yet to capture as of this point?
Three. He's still missing Psychic, Ghost, and Fairy.

Reaction score
I want to comment something about this episode other than this, but I can't so...

Sonansu was holding that tambourine throughout that scene and took it home with him. For the love of all that is beautiful and right, I hope it becomes a recurring prop.

Diamandis

Reaction score
crazy how this is his first steel type and mythical pokemon, hopefully he keeps it for a while before he eventually releases it to the wild

JC Daly

Reaction score
Is it just me, or Lord of the Rings reference? Can't help but think so, as the series likes to make a lot of references