• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM113: A New Program!? Melody of the Small Koiking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mao's, Lillie's and Suiren's 'transformation' scenes remind me of Tokyo Mew Mew.

Last edited:
You have no idea how much I want to see Ash get caught up in the Magical Girl stuff! :sneaky:
@Gengarzilla
Imagine if Ash is in those Magical Girl, then we will have another cross dressing episode. On top of that, breaking a record for Ash being girl two time in two separate episode.

Second preview of the episode:

Huh. The girls ARE getting powers for the PokeCure segment. And here I thought they'd transform just to tell their Pokemon what to do.
The only thing that would make it perfect is an appearance by Shaymin's Sky Form (though there probably won't be)

Huh. The girls ARE getting powers for the PokeCure segment. And here I thought they'd transform just to tell their Pokemon what to do.
The only thing that would make it perfect is an appearance by Shaymin's Sky Form (though there probably won't be)
I'll know, Sun and Moon should renamed as Pokémon: Gintama series that will be appropriate title since they already running out of idea except copied other anime series to make reference for the show to continue on.

I'll know, Sun and Moon should renamed as Pokémon: Gintama series that will be appropriate title since they already running out of idea except copied other anime series to make reference for the show to continue on.
Well they had a bunch of stuff to work with from the games but, then they either blew through it really fast or misused it in the first place so it didn't take as much time as it should have. COUGH Island Challenge COUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom