• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM113: A New Program!? Melody of the Small Koiking

Status
Not open for further replies.
a. Pretty sure this is a brand new writer... interesting! Looking forward to seeing how the episode pans out.
b. Musashi appearing in episode in which people are starring on TV, oh GOODY :sneaky:
c. Please GOD let the little girls being cast in a serial not be an excuse for more gross fanservice...

So, SM girls are magical girls now. Kyubey will be happy about that.

We've been making Magical Girl jokes on Caption the Screenshots, but I didn't think they'd actually go there! :eek:

This cements it, it's only a matter of time before THIS happens:

Last edited:
This is just my opinion, but I think the magical girl shoutout is not only a Pretty Cure shoutout but also a shoutout to tokusatsu magical girl series called Girls x Heroine! Series. They are made from the same creators as Pokemon (OLM, TV Tokyo) and the fact the subplot involving the SM girls being in a magical girl TV serial made me think of that series.

Then again, maybe it's just me going beyond this Pretty Cure shoutout.

This is just my opinion, but I think the magical girl shoutout is not only a Pretty Cure shoutout but also a shoutout to tokusatsu magical girl series called Girls x Heroine! Series.
You mean the hair colour change? That's common in live action magical girl series. Characters from the live action Sailor Moon also wear wigs.

You mean the hair colour change? That's common in live action magical girl series. Characters from the live action Sailor Moon also wear wigs.

That's true. But I was talking about how the girls are acting in a live-action magical girl show, similar to Girl X Heroine series, except the plot and elements are a complete shoutout to Pretty Cure, which is a magical girl anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom