• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM114: Beauty and Nyarth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest using an actual move?! Pinch me?!

So, here're my takes on stuff from the preview:
Apparently, Pheromosa's reason for collecting Z-crystals is because they look pretty. Talk about a dull and stereotypical motivation.
Also, Pheromosa seems to be missing her pheromones, since Meowth is the only Pokémon falling for her. Well, at least she keeps her speed and elegance. But still, why get rid of the thing that makes Pheromosa... well, Pheromosa?
Could this finally be the episode where we learn why Bewear is so interested in Ultra Wormholes and why she seems to have a beef with the UBs? Knowing this series' writers, probably not.
This episode is shaping up to be a typical Ultra Guardian episode (except the TRio have a significant role in it). Oh, joy...
Meowth stretching himself in order to mimic Pheromosa's look feels very uncomfortable and disturbing and I hope it never happens again!

Very excited for this episode. Looks like a fun episode while still portraying Pheromosa as a force to be reckoned with. Also excited to see Brionne on it’s first UG mission since evolving... (I’m not sure if Eevee, Shaymin & Meltan are going too, but if they are, that will be fun to see... I love seeing the Pokémon with their UG “accessories”)

Bewear: STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS, ULTRA-SKANK! :mad:

* Phermosa takes Lillie's Izium-Z *
Lillie: Wait, I had a Z-Crystal?!

And I was right. Permosa IS going after the cast's Z-Crystals!

Last edited:
Pheroache is the definition of putting lipstick on a pig - Nyasu what the hell do you see in that sexed-up COCKROACH?!

Pheroache is the definition of putting lipstick on a pig - Nyasu what the hell do you see in that sexed-up COCKROACH?!

Pheromosa is code named Beauty for a reason. It's a pretty cockroach and has pheromones that make you likely to let her get what she wants.

Meowth is still going to get his heart crushed by a high jump kick foot.

Just where is the 2nd Preview?
================

Attachments

• Jester is disqualified.jpg
    Jester is disqualified.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
I miss Jessie in Advanced Generation contests, she had a new persona everytime and had no idea what she was doing... that was great.
Nah. I felt that was humiliating, even by TR standards, and got old really fast. TR's joke status was at its worst in Hoenn. I preferred Sinnoh, where she actually started winning Contests and didn't even try cheating.

Nah. I felt that was humiliating, even by TR standards, and got old really fast. TR's joke status was at its worst in Hoenn. I preferred Sinnoh, where she actually started winning Contests and didn't even try cheating.
Oh yeah Sinnoh is better 100% but Hoenn still has its moments (though I agree that it got old rather fast)

I hated it at the time, but I feel I might have a real laugh rewatching some of those old contests now.

It's only a mistakes, I need to put a picture on the bottom of my comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom