• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM114: Beauty and Nyarth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
According to Serebii forums, SM114 which will air on March 24th will feature Ultra Beast Pheromosa

So that just leaves Kartana now.

Wish to see a battle between the Princess Cockroach (Pheromosa) and Mallow's Tsareena. That will be a interesting plot for this episode.

My theory that Mohn could be living in the Pheromosa world seems to be dead now, as I doubt they would close that subplot in only one episode and so soon. He could be living in the Kartana world though, as it had humans in the games.

My theory that Mohn could be living in the Pheromosa world seems to be dead now, as I doubt they would close that subplot in only one episode and so soon. He could be living in the Kartana world though, as it had humans in the games.
@Nicolas721
So, you mean that Ash and his classmate is going to travel to Ultra Desert from Ultra Wormhole? Like the one from Ash unexpected travelled to Ultra Ruins from Guardian Deity attack clash? That would be a even more interesting plot.

I just had a great idea for this episode:

What if Pheromosa is shown to be an entitled prick who acts like everything belongs to it and it proceeds to use it's pheromones in order to entice the Ultra Guardians' Ride Pokémon and make them do its bidding?

Not only would it greatly suit Pheromosa's design, but it would also give us the third portrayal of an antagonistic Ultra Beast (which is way better than the "powerful, yet misunderstood" shtick they've been using for the others). Not to mention, it would also focus on the UG Poké Rides and give the a key role in the conflict, as well as expand on the relationship between them and their "trainers".

I'm pretty sure this episode's going to be 20 minutes of Male Ultra Guardians (and their Male Pokemon) comedic-lusting over Pheromosa.

PLEASE, NO! ARCEUS, I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE, NO MORE MAKE MORE CANON POKÉPHILIA!!

Sadly Pansexual Poképhilia has been already implied:
It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, regardless of its own gender, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle. The exact reason for this reaction—whether it’s the result of an unidentified pheromone exuded by UB-02 Beauty, or a hypnotic effect induced by its appearance—has not been determined.

And It’s highly likely that the Slice of Life writers are going to show infatuated characters at the very least.

Sadly Pansexual Poképhilia has been already implied:

And It’s highly likely that the Slice of Life writers are going to show infatuated characters at the very least.

Yes, but I expect them to do it with the UG's Ride Pokémon and/or their partner Pokémon. Not with Ash and the other human characters!

Yes, but I expect them to do it with the UG's Ride Pokémon and/or their partner Pokémon. Not with Ash and the other human characters!

I mean... Pheromosa’s entire point is beauty bypassing Species and Gender and it’s a popular troupe in similar slapsick.

I’d prefer an episode full of good plot and battles but it’s a possibility.

I mean... Pheromosa’s entire point is beauty bypassing Species and Gender and it’s a popular troupe in similar slapsick.

It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, regardless of its own gender, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle. The exact reason for this reaction—whether it’s the result of an unidentified pheromone exuded by UB-02 Beauty, or a hypnotic effect induced by its appearance—has not been determined.

I guess I misread (phew!), but I wouldn’t be surprised if the writers wanted to pull that crap on us.

When are we getting summaries?

I guess I misread (phew!), but I wouldn’t be surprised if the writers wanted to pull that crap on us.

When are we getting summaries?

We all misread stuff sometimes, so don't sweat it. I still think the plot idea I posted earlier is an interesting idea they could go with, since it would force Ash and friends to get more creative when dealing with Pheromosa, since I assume they wouldn't want to hurt their Poké Rides. Then again. it being good idea means it probably won't happen (if past SM episodes are considered)...

As for summaries, I'd say maybe Thursday? Since that's when they usually release anime-related info (either then or on Sunday).

I had this dream that there'd be more than one Pheremosa. Let's say Lillie, Mallow and Sophcles catch them but the Pheromosa ultra wormhole so they keep the Pheromosa for a little bit (maybe only one episode before AF find the wormhole in the episode after. Two of the Pheromosa go back but Lillie bonded with hers and it refuses to leave.

Lillie keeps the Pheromosa.

I feel if something like that were to happen, it's more likely in Sun and Moon.

Unlikely though...

Summary, staff list and title courtesy of Dephender from Serebii

Trainers with Z-Crystals are being attacked by an Ultra Beast called Pheroache. Nyarth is an eyewitness to the scene, and ends up falling in love with Pheroache.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom