• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM115: Emperor of Destruction Guzma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode seems very nice. We finally get much-needed Kukui backstory and Guzma having a personal connection to the students help solve many of the problems anime Team Skull has. And we'll see Golisopod! Hopefully the battle will be fine as well.

Wait, Alola league, so fast?! Man, and to think, Ash still has 4 Pokemon on his team with two empty slots. I guess we are going to see his old mons at the Professor Oak's house during this league.

Gotta promote the Let's GO games while they can! ;)

Wait, Alola league, so fast?! Man, and to think, Ash still has 4 Pokemon on his team with two empty slots. I guess we are going to see his old mons at the Professor Oak's house during this league.

Nope, we're getting Meltan and the return of Poipole for his final two slots.

I really hope that we see Shady House in this episode! Buuuut they might just have Guzma watch TV in the Pokémon Center while sipping some Tapu Cocoa.

Edit: Shady house confirmed

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll name these new Skull grunts too. :unsure: (And it'll be some theme as well)
Maybe they'll play OS Butch & Cassidy to Tupper, Zipp, & Rapp's (even worse than) Jessie, James & Meowth.
And will the Skull Trio join in, or will Guzma kick them to the curve for being the worst bad guys ever?

Oh boy, I have a feeling this is gonna be an epic arc...

Better keep your expectations in check, buddy.

Oh, I want it to be big too. But I've been burned before. Especially since it feels too little, too late to do Team Skull right...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom