• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM115: Emperor of Destruction Guzma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
At long last "The hated boss who beats you down and beats you down and never lets up" finally joins the anime fray.

According to Serebii forums, this episode is SM115 and will air on March 31st

I'm suspecting he will clash with Ash multiple times, quite possibly even at the league.

I hope so, if they make him anticlimatic then a lot of people are gonna get angry. But since it did translate to super opponent it might be defied.

Finally! I wonder who TPCi will get to voice him in English?
My headcanon Japanese voice for Guzma is the one who voiced Kid Kobra in Arms and Abigail from Street Fighter V which fits perfectly.
For English maybe Chris Hackney or Xander Mobus?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom