• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM119: Super Fast Kuwagannon! The Awakening of Mamane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsareena can learn Fighting (High Jump Kick for example), Psychic (Zen Headbutt), and Fairy (Play Rough for example) moves, so it could end up using one of those types of Z-Moves.

I think we can disqualify Fighting since there were way too many opportunities with Hala to have Mallow gain one, and it’ll be very hard for me to believe that the writers skipped all those opportunities only to have a rushed last minute Z-Crystal.

Summary and staff list, credit goes to Dephender.

Summary and (an unfortunately incomplete) staff list. We'll probably get the complete one tomorrow or so, the transcriber messed up.

Māmane has ended up entering a "Kuwagannon Race", where participants race each other riding on the "Stag Beetle Pokémon" Kuwagannon. His competitive spirit is burning since he wants the "Bug-Z" Z-Crystal that's being offered as the first prize. But on the day of the race, not only to sparks fly between Māmane and his rival Hayate, but the Rocket Gang are also lurking in the background with plans to steal Kuwagannon.

Screenplay 大久保昌弘 (Masahiro Okubo)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)

Summary and staff list, credit goes to Dephender.

Summary and (an unfortunately incomplete) staff list. We'll probably get the complete one tomorrow or so, the transcriber messed up.

Māmane has ended up entering a "Kuwagannon Race", where participants race each other riding on the "Stag Beetle Pokémon" Kuwagannon. His competitive spirit is burning since he wants the "Bug-Z" Z-Crystal that's being offered as the first prize. But on the day of the race, not only to sparks fly between Māmane and his rival Hayate, but the Rocket Gang are also lurking in the background with plans to steal Kuwagannon.

Screenplay 大久保昌弘 (Masahiro Okubo)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
So Horacio does appear! Excited to see shiny vikavolt. Also, the contestants ride on their vikavolt? I mean that sounds awesome and will make this race stand out from the charjabug one, but I can’t help but wonder how this’ll work? I didn’t think vikavolt was that big?

So Horacio does appear! Excited to see shiny vikavolt. Also, the contestants ride on their vikavolt? I mean that sounds awesome and will make this race stand out from the charjabug one, but I can’t help but wonder how this’ll work? I didn’t think vikavolt was that big?

It certainly has potential to be an exciting episode, I didn't like Horacio at first but it is nice to see Sophocles have a recurring rival

This just feels like one of those episodes that doesn't need Team Rocket. We've already got Sophocles's recurring rival here, they could have easily taken this week off imo.

This just feels like one of those episodes that doesn't need Team Rocket. We've already got Sophocles's recurring rival here, they could have easily taken this week off imo.

Agreed, there are many episodes I feel that don't need them yet the production team feel the need to include them, mainly for padding

Yeah and also get ready to see them to cry one more time after losing to our little genius fat boy, Sophocles beating them the race again.

Now, I wondering, if Anna also going to appear in this episode or not. Because, she's had been host of all the competition except one.

Summaries and cast list
Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Māmane enters a Kuwagannon Race! But since his rival Hayate enters as well, the race takes an intense turn! Not only that, but it appears the Rocket Gang are plotting something as well
We'll also have the latest news on this summer's movie!

Summary:
A Kuwagannon Race is being held!! And of course, Māmane starts working on improving his teamwork with Kuwagannon, studying the course and engaging in hard training so they can win the thing! But on the day of the race, he learns that last race's winner and his old rival, Hayate, is entering as well, and as the situation grows tense as the start of the race approaches, the dark shadows of the Rocket Gang are also... What will the result of Māmane's training be? Will he manage to win and get the Bug-Z that's offered as first prize?!
We'll also have the latest news on the movie that's premiering this summer!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: ProfessorKukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro