• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM119: Super Fast Kuwagannon! The Awakening of Mamane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Team Rocket are doing their thing off getting involved in a plot that doesn't need them
Some of y’all are acting like Sun & Moon is the first series to add Team Rocket into episodes where they’re “not needed”.
How come they're not needed? It's a race, would you prefer nobodies instead?

So, will they change the opening theme? There was a different version in the preview.
They've been going through the entire song since it replaced Jari Boy/Jari Girl as the preview song in SM105. They're pretty close to getting to the end, though (I'd say 2 - 3 eps max). I'm not sure if they'd change the opening to a new song without announcing it with more time, but maybe they can update the visuals.

Likely scenario is nothing happens or they'll start going through Kokoro no Notto or something like that.

Hey, he's still got a Z-Move they need to show off ;)
Let's just wish, it had something to do with Mohn. Then, it will be interesting ever since being sucked away by the Ultra Wormhole. Thus, anything happen to him. It will be the Light Trio Legendaries to bring him back to Alola by concluded the series with a happy reunion family of Mohn, Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine for separated so long.

Oh hey, Kojiro is cosplaying

tumblr_pqb2l0TL2K1s3at53o7_1280.jpg

AS SHIN'ICHIRO MIKI

7dce9db1649c98349b09b951128e9b7a.jpg

I like how Ash & Kiawe are helping Sophocles again, like in the Charjabug Race. I enjoy seeing the three of them together. I really enjoyed their “bond” in episode 41 and I hope this episode furthers it.

Agreed, would be nice to see an episode where Lillie, Lana and Mallow spend some time doing something, show their friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom