• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

PREVIEW: SM120: Suiren Fishes a Kyogre!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and staff list

Neo Blaze

Majestic
Reaction score
Summary and staff list, credit goes to Dephender.
As Satoshi and the others are playing in the sea, the legendary Pokémon Kyogre appears before them, but for some reason it's not feeling very well. After noticing that a Hunter is after it, Satoshi and the others try to help it, but...

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

L-05308

Reaction score
I would hope this is a big Lana focus episode...

DarkraiKnight

Master of the Shadows
Reaction score
Lana meeting Kyogre?

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED! :LOL:

Seriously though, I really hope we get a break from all these Mythicals/Legendaries in the next series; it's becoming ridiculous at this point. That being said, this episode has a really great cast, and the sheer novelty of Lana meeting Kyogre is too good to pass up. I expect great things from this one!

All of these creators have provided excellent episodes in the past. I already have high hopes for this episode. But Kyogre... I certainly wasn't expecting that.
Honestly, I would say we should've expected this, but I don't think ANYONE was.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
It’s a bit strange... (and not really helping the issue of too many special Pokemon featuring)

My first impression was a mixture of ‘Meh’ and ‘Seriously?’ But it seems promising since Tomioka and Iwane are there...

Really curious to see how this turns out to be.

View attachment 117545
SHE WILL GET IT!
Your prophecy of Lana winning the league might turn out to be true after all...

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I can’t really complain about that episode since Blacephalon and its firecrackers happen to be one of my favourite things in the UB concept.

Since I don’t share the same enthusiasm for a plain boring Kyogre I’m not sure how’s this going to work out this time...

Silktree

Unown Seer
Reaction score
Hopefully this will turn out to be a Lapras development episode instead.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Lana fishes Kyogre, was expecting someone to say ''Kidding!''

Sounds like a good episode

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
well, I don't think that Lana would catch Kyogre, but she will see that Mythical Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.