• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM120: Suiren Fishes a Kyogre!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things:

1. Lana is getting far better treatment as a water pokemon trainer than a certain other one we had for 5 years

2. Kyorge being captured isn't so unbelieveable in SM, as long as it's a smaller/infant type one and not the typical huge Kyorge. Think something like the Baby Lugia in Whirl Islands just bigger.

I also believe Lana is the writing staff's favorite SM girl. The favortism to her is pretty blatant. She's also likely to get further in the league of all the other girls.

Lana is certainly proving to be a favorite of mine, only problem I have with Lana is it taking her 99 episodes to get a Pokemon other than Popplio

Lana is certainly proving to be a favorite of mine, only problem I have with Lana is it taking her 99 episodes to get a Pokemon other than Popplio

Well that's a problem with all SM characters, but Lana has made great strides as a water pokemon trainer, moreso than Misty in the same timeframe of their first 120 eps. (to be fair, we were in Orange Islands at this point in the OS)

Two things:

1. Lana is getting far better treatment as a water pokemon trainer than a certain other one we had for 5 years

2. Kyorge being captured isn't so unbelieveable in SM, as long as it's a smaller/infant type one and not the typical huge Kyorge. Think something like the Baby Lugia in Whirl Islands just bigger.

I also believe Lana is the writing staff's favorite SM girl. The favortism to her is pretty blatant. She's also likely to get further in the league of all the other girls.

I don't know about the others, but I know for a fact that the head writer (Matsui)'s favorite is Lillie.

Lana will definitely NOT catch Kyogre. Because, the legendaries played an important for the ecology system. If that role is disrupted, the other one will also being effected.

All, I can say is Lana will treat the wound of Kyogre and fending off the hunter at the same time with the possibility of her Brionne finally evolve into Primarina at the conclusion of the episode. Otherwise, it will be pointless Ida give Lana, the Primarium Z in the first place.

Last edited:
This is the problem I had with Steenee’s evolution, Brionne hasn’t done anything. Don’t get me wrong Popplio had done loads but since evolving we’ve barely seen Brionne, I get they sometimes speed through a middle stage but in 14 episodes- you’d think it would get some focus before evolution.

Rayquaza cameo and Kyocera episode - will we get Groudon? Or will it be like Moltres and Zapdos showing up in XY but not Articuno to be seen?

"Kyogre needs help" is a much welcome change from "Kyogre goes on a brutal rampage". We already had that in the Magma/Aqua finale, the third Mega Evolution special, and in the Hoopa movie, all three of which I didn't much like. There's only so much times you can beat a dead horse before it really dies.

Imagine this dialogue:

Lana: I caught Kyogre
Harper/Sarah: Liar, Liar, pants on fire
Lana's mother: Do you think I'd fall for that

Her trolling comes back to haunt her.
"The Girl Who Cried Legendary"

Anyway, this should be interesting. And please tell me that Haunter is working for a bad guy after Kyogre and NOT some (very, very stupid) misunderstanding. (though knowing this saga that's EXACTLY what it it... :cry: )

Anyway, this should be interesting. And please tell me that Haunter is working for a bad guy after Kyogre and NOT some (very, very stupid) misunderstanding. (though knowing this saga that's EXACTLY what it it... :cry: )

Oh how I miss Hunters like J, she was dangerous, evil, just the sort of foe we need

Just thought of something, Lana joked about catching Kyogre in the spot featured in SM005, wouldn't it be funny if this spot was where she finds Kyogre this episode

Kyogre is my fave derp legendary so I'm pretty happy that Iwane is going to get another opportunity to try and make it look cool only to fail magnificently again.

Two things:

Kyogre is supposed to be a singular individual not a species so I doubt there would be a baby because its technically a god and the only one of its kind unless Arceus decides for some reason to make a second Kyogre.

Kyogre is supposed to be a singular individual not a species so I doubt there would be a baby because its technically a god and the only one of its kind unless Arceus decides for some reason to make a second Kyogre.
There have been more than one Kyogre and Groudon seen in the anime before. Also, remember the baby Lugia from Johto.

Last edited:

Yeah, I don’t think all the Kyogre we’ve seen before now were the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom