• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM120: Suiren Fishes a Kyogre!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already been confirmed that Lana is indeed evolving Brionne. She is also the second companion to ever own a fully evolved starter Pokemon, after May.
Does Kiawe’s Charizard count, or does it not since it was obtained prior to the start of the series?

Unless they actually show or mention it, there is only one legendary and mythical pokemon per their species. I don't see any reason to disbelieve that.

Unless they actually show or mention it, there is only one legendary and mythical pokemon per their species. I don't see any reason to disbelieve that.

Except we know for a fact that there are multiples of Mythical Pokemon like Mew and Shaymin.

Arceus is definitely one of a kind though, since, you know, it's the creator of the universe.

How would there be more than one Arceus?
Arceus is definitely one of a kind though, since, you know, it's the creator of the universe.

In M18, Arceus only appears for a few seconds, so whether it is the same one from M12 or not is ambiguous. Had it played a bigger role, it would be unlikely for Ash to remember it, or it to remember Ash. Viewers would call "foul" on the writers for ignoring M12 or implying this is a different Arceus, and dismiss the film as a repeat of M16.

Way to spoil an evolution before it happens, TVTokyo! (y)

Are they even trying to have plot twists anymore?:confused_emoji:

A hunter with underlings? Eef that!

I like guest villains, even one shots...but there's only one hunter with underlings I want to see. And she's dead.

spits on ground
Begone charlatan. Impostor. Pretender to the throne. :mad:

.Also, yippee! The Tympole line is getting featured again! SM really loves bringing back Unova 'mons we haven't seen in a while, huh?

GEN 5 REMAKES CONFIRMED!

(Also, is it just me...or does Your Adventure sound slightly more techno? Are we getting a new OP after all?)

Or at least a modified version of what we've got.

I'm more excited to see Primarina than Kyogre tbh. As a main Pokemon, it'll have a lot of screen time!

Aye, there's the rub. The SM companions Pokemon are NEVER in Pokeballs. And hey, if Turtantor can be seen at almost all times, so can the smaller Primerina.

...though our screenwriters have a nasty habit of doing little with a Pokemon after its fully evolved, or discarding it...<_<

Last edited:
Does Kiawe’s Charizard count, or does it not since it was obtained prior to the start of the series?

I wouldn't think so, if Kiawe had been seen at the start with Charmander, I would say so

I personally prefer her dead. Her arrogant @$$ is better off rotting at the bottom of Lake Valor than bothering anyone else ever again.

I quite liked J, she was dark and quite violent compared to most villains

The villains have interesting designs and cool Pokemon. But even with those machines I find it weird that they hunted a Kyogre.

Lana having the Misty lure gives me literally mixed feelings.

Serious question: Has Brionne even used a move since she evolved?

At least this looks more action-focused than the average SM episode, so it could be fun.

Imagine this
Lana hooked up kyogre , threw it on the land and finallyshe catches it, then, we start seeing mallow slapping her and telling her to wake up from a coma with brionne beside her

Can't wait for Primarina to rot in its Pokeball immediately after this episode
:bulbaFacepalm: Eevee's pretty much replaced it.

Actual episode looks pretty promising at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom