• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM121: Mao's Valiant Effort! The Forest Pokémon Café!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Musashi and Kojiro get taken home by Mama Bear for drunk & disorderly behaviour? :p I'm well up for this episode now that Nyasu gets to sit in the bar all day...

So long as Meowth isn't antagonistic towards Mallow, this could be good

I liked the episode where James genuinely helped Serena and Braixen so Meowth helping Mallow has potential

So Musashi and Kojiro get taken home by Mama Bear for drunk & disorderly behaviour? :p I'm well up for this episode now that Nyasu gets to sit in the bar all day...
You made me imagine Bewear working as security for Oranguru and carrying a drunk Tapu Koko out after it started a fight with the Passimian.

You made me imagine Bewear working as security for Oranguru and carrying a drunk Tapu Koko out after it started a fight with the Passimian.

Bewear: Right Mister Guardian, it is time you left
Tapu Koko: Get your hands off me Bewear, I do what I want, when I want!!!

Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii:

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 箕ノ口克己 (Katsumi Minoguchi)
Animation Director 徳田夢之介 (Yumenosuke Tokuda)

Fujisaku explains why Nyasu is populating this episode...

Really looking forward to this episode, probably one of the most episodes I've looked forward to in a while
Bad news for you, the stream is stucked. Pretty much a no-go and GG for today. Have to wait Youtuber to upload a full episode to watch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom