• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM121: Mao's Valiant Effort! The Forest Pokémon Café!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Mao helps out at Yareyuutan's restaurant!

Translated by Dephender

Airs May 12th

Could this be where Mallow gets her Z-Crystal? A Psychic Z-Crystal from Mallow?

People have been predicting she’d get a Psychic Z-move but I have a hard time imagining Tsareena learning Zen Headbutt.

As per usual, the Mallow episode is the one everyone is least interested in.

I'm certainly looking forward to it, hopefully The Forest Pokémon Café is the name given to Oranguru's place

Wonder what Pokemon/Customers will use the cafe

Maybe she'll acquire Oranguru this ti--oh, who am I kidding?

I like Mallow, and I like Oranguru, but the plot seems way too basic to be happening at this point :( Anyway, at least there's potential for secondary characters to appear, I hope Hau is one of them as the poor guy doesn't even get cameos.

I like Mallow, and I like Oranguru, but the plot seems way too basic to be happening at this point :( Anyway, at least there's potential for secondary characters to appear, I hope Hau is one of them as the poor guy doesn't even get cameos.

I'd be happy for the plot to focus on the day-to-day running of the cafe and expand Oranguru's relationship with Mallow and other customers

New summary courtesy of Dephender

As Mao is helping out at Yareyuutan's restaurant, which is hugely popular among lots of Pokémon, Kapu-Kokeko suddenly appears, and she has to cook for it.

Tapu Koko slams a glass of beer on the counter

“ANOTHER”
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

aa6170a5adbae0dc3cd14fa63e4ba69a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom