• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Much as I dislike Team Rocket, this has potential, can't wait to see how Matori and Giovanni react if they discover how bad Team Rocket's efforts have actually been

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I'm really hoping Giovanni or Matori deals with Team Rocket if they learn how incompetent they've actually been

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
Team Rocket Alola forms? Hmm what can that be about? So Matori is still in Alola interesting..

Reaction score
Instead of this paving the way to write out the entire TRio, maybe it is the start of Kiteruguma's long farewell? After all, it is not going to be easy for the gang to leave her den, and there's no way they're living out their days in a hollowed out tree trunk even if (God forbid) they're ever written out of the series.

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
Instead of this paving the way to write out the entire TRio, maybe it is the start of Kiteruguma's long farewell? After all, it is not going to be easy for the gang to leave her den, and there's no way they're living out their days in a hollowed out tree trunk even if (God forbid) they're ever written out of the series.
What will they do then? What if the Trio wants to stay in Alola? I would not be surprised tbh, Alola fits the trio.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Tbh I would be satisfied if this was the trio last region. They are more friendly
As members are all too aware, I dislike Team Rocket and will happily see the back of them, given how little they've appeared this region, it might well be the production preparing for their goodbye so it is not sudden

Status
Not open for further replies.