• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly looks that way, Rotom has taken priority over Daisuke Namikawa's credited roles every episode

I'm thinking Rikako Aikawa voices Matori's Meowth
You got it. Since Lana's Popplio's no longer in the cast list after it evolved into a Brionne, and then Primarina, now we know who voices Matori's Alolan Meowth.

Trouble with so many characters appearing in every episode is; we rarely learn who else the actor/actress voiced so glad we found out
Right. Still, we don't know who voices Shaymin yet. It may be one of the main characters doing its voice. But who?

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Piakchu
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Meltan
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Why this volume of supernumerary characters?

btw, giovanni could still appear, Kenta Miyake (Meltan) also voices him

Seems a reversal of the normal situation, where Team Rocket ''should’ve been kept out of this episode'' (not this one of course) but here, it is Ash's classmates

It’s a bit worse in this case because we see Ash and co. in almost every episode, but the TRio has been kept out of episodes a lot. So when they actually get a focus episode I hope Ash and Classmates don’t hog up much time.

It’s a bit worse in this case because we see Ash and co. in almost every episode, but the TRio has been kept out of episodes a lot. So when they actually get a focus episode I hope Ash and Classmates don’t hog up much time.

Judging by the preview, they seem to appear when Team Rocket spy on them, hopefully they won't appear much other than that unless Matori sees them dealing with Team Rocket

I like how Matori has gone from loyal secretary to full on Team Rocket member this season
But in the end, she will end up fail just like the Team Rocket always does. Witnessed by themselves that the organization is always designed to be a failure no matter, it got Mega Evolution and Z-Move.

Ok this looks amazing.

I am hyped for Matori conducting her evil plan as they sleep, awwwwwww!
NCuKgZ.jpg

:love::love::love: Be still my beating heart!
But in the end, she will end up fail just like the Team Rocket always does.
You know what would rock the boat? If she temporarily succeeds, catches Kiteruguma, makes the TRio look super bad and leaves them holding the baby. That would be a really cool way to start a potential Rocket arc for the end of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom