• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would rock the boat? If she temporarily succeeds, catches Kiteruguma, makes the TRio look super bad and leaves them holding the baby. That would be a really cool way to start a potential Rocket arc for the end of the series.

That would be exciting and show us how good Matori is at her job, might even make Team Rocket quit if they aren't fired

You know what would rock the boat? If she temporarily succeeds, catches Kiteruguma, makes the TRio look super bad and leaves them holding the baby. That would be a really cool way to start a potential Rocket arc for the end of the series.
Maybe James captured Stufful while it consoles it in the meantime? He needs a Mimikyu-tier Pokemon too, and it makes sense with his nurturing nature.

I swear, if Bewear's gag god powers and/or honey are what convince Matori to let it stay in Alola, so help me...

It’s so out of the blue that I’m actually down for this (if the other possibility isn’t a Team Rocket arc kick start).

Bewear is one of the few factors saving this series for me.
might even make Team Rocket quit if they aren't fired

They won’t be fired now if they weren’t after all these years.

It’s so out of the blue that I’m actually down for this (if the other possibility isn’t a Team Rocket arc kick start).

Bewear is one of the few factors saving this series for me.
For me, her gag powers and making the trio stay with her just because of the delicious food has already gotten annoying. And I swear, if the super serious Matori falls under the spell of her food even as much that it convinces her to let Bewear go without a serious fight... Urgh...

For me, her gag powers and making the trio stay with her just because of the delicious food is has already gotten annoying.

It’s the Molly Weasley of Pokemon, after all!
It’s one of the few instances of comedy done right for me in this series, at least better than the faces and trolling, since there’s legitimate concern and story behind Bewear’s behaviour. And it’s a pretty nice rendition of the ‘Mama Bear’ trope.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
I’ll take a hundred Bewear episodes over a barrage of useless ‘cute Pokemon’/ Mythicals one after the other.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
I’ll take a hundred Bewear episodes over a barrage of useless ‘cute Pokemon’/ Mythicals one after the other.
I personally have no problem with all these Mythicals. You are right about that first sentence.
I love Kiteruguma and her mothering ways, but I think I'm with @FinnishPokéFan92 on this one: there must be CONSEQUENCES.
Thank you.

Bewear: Don't **** with me, twerps...

And I get the feeling Matori will cross over to the silly side. <_<
At least she'll get an understanding of what the TRio goes through everydamnday.

I swear, if Bewear's gag god powers and/or honey are what convince Matori to let it stay in Alola, so help me...
The only thing that she stayed in Alola is to steal the schematic of creating Z-Ring. So that, every Team Rocket member can have one of it according to the preview of her camera zooming on Lillie dad Z-Ring at her wrist. But the problem is, they got no material to create it, that came directly from the Blinding One.

Also...maybe the TRio could trick Matori into thinking they're working on getting Shaymin and Meltan :unsure:

I've never found Bewear to be funny or charming or seen him as anything more than a pest, but I did kind of smile when he crushed that Pokeball. Matori being force-fed honey was... something.

I feel like that the off with a new blast gag will stay because the Stufful evolves into a Bewear when Matori catches the Bewear and the evolved Stufful will be the new Bewear of the gag.

FinnishPokéFan92 said:
It's a her, not him.

Related image

BigDocFan said:
Watching the preview, I love how Matori describes the trio, Incompetent Subordinates, Wage Thieves

Well, she's not wrong. I like the TRio, but Matori has every right to criticize them for being borderline useless at stealing Pokemon and for wasting the organization's resources; I can't even imagine how much funds they've guzzled from Giovanni in total at this point.

If using the honey would be the way Bewear convinces Matori to leave, they wouldn't have spoiled it. However, this seems to be a comedy-focused episode so I don't expect the reasoning for Matori leaving to make sense.

A "Bewear retrieval" arc would be a fun idea, but... 1) It would mean less TR screentime as they would have to travel to the TR headquearters in Kanto and have less interactions with the twerps. 2) Matori doesn't even appear to be equiped with arms at all, how could she realistically defeat Bewear?

From the preview , I think matori is going to trick TRio to bring for her the z-rings ,and she would try to get bewear and TRio discover her plan to reveal that they didn't catch bewear , so they try to catch it by themselves, but everyone fails and Giovanni gets mad because of waiting for matori to bring bewear to the HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom