• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

REVIEW: SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

Reaction score
A good episode of seeing how Jessie and Matori settle out only ending up Jessie won. I believed after this episode, Matori don't want to take part any mission any-more after frighten by Bewear.

Overall, the episode I give it B+.
This is no joke. Bewear doesn't want to be captured because it's the most powerful yet scary Pokemon to deal with, and she is a guardian to Team Rocket Trio.

Reaction score
This is no joke. Bewear doesn't want to be captured as it's the most powerful yet scary Pokemon to deal with as she is a guardian to Team Rocket Trio.
I'll wish at the conclusion of the series. She send to Team Rocket Headquarter after bonding them very much. But I'll know is very unlikely.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Matori didn't even die in that explosion. What a rip-off.

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Bewear is too flawless of a character for me to like, and this episode didn't improve that opinion.

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score
I expected some interesting episode from this one based on the summary given beforehands. It ended up being extremely boring one, to be honest. We've known since day #1 that Bewear is just on a divine level, and throughout 20 minutes we've just seen Bewear being Bewear again. Nothing interesting.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Normally I complain about Team Rocket having too much screen time, in this episode it was justified but for once, it was Ash and his classmates that had too much screen time

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Normally I complain about Team Rocket having too much screen time, in this episode it was justified but for once, it was Ash and his classmates that had too much screen time
They had less than 3 minutes of screentime compared to TRio which is pretty decent as far as most of these TR-centric episodes go.

Anyways, episode was OK. Not much happened, it was pretty much just a filler which couldve did so much more (i.e setting up closure for Bewear), and the summary plot was misleading because at no point did Matori actually try to take Bewear. Only memorable moments to me were Team Rocket remembering Black Hole Eclipse exists, and the climax.

OVERALL SCORE:
6/10

This shot also got a chuckle out of me.