• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

In terms of strength, I dare say that Mimikyu is Jessie's strongest Pokémon of all time.
It pretty much is, and would’ve even won against Pikachu if it had not been for Deux Ex Machina 1 (literally newly learnt Electroweb blocking an entire Z-Move used by a particularly vicious Mimikyu) and Deux Ex Machina 2 (Ash's signature Z-move appearing out of nowhere).

Agreed, just a shame that Mimikyu is on the team that will lose the majority of the time, would have loved to see Ash have caught Mimikyu

It’d have been redundant with Pikachu though...

Ever since Mimikyu was revealed I envisioned it with the trio. It was simply the best choice. Too bad that they feel the need to use plot devices to make it lose...
At least it didn’t suffer the fate of having a power nerf immediately after capture like the other TRio mons.

I really want Mimikyu to be on the cast as long as possible... in my opinion it’s the best Pokemon Jessie has owned after Wobuffet and Arbok.

People are not really obligated to reply to each and every post here. Replies are used in case there's something people would like to comment upon in the post, or add on to it. Replies are just not for the sake of replying.

People are more likely to reply to more fleshed out and well thought out posts though.
But could u try to read my post please and see what u think of it
I’ll be very grateful if you did

Could you specify which post you refer to, I'll reread it and respond
Thank you so munch
Thank u

Thank you so munch
Thank u
It’s sad that Team Rocket doesn’t even know what Giovanni wants to do with Pokémon
They think as Pokémon gifts for him as fantasy ideas that’s all
If they learn the truth they will quit I bet

Trio if they really decide to quite ill be ok with that because they not really bad guys they do shown a lot of heart mostly James Though Jessie does shown to care as munch as she can

I think they should have new trio that truly evil with a Pokémon that can’t soeak of human But can telepathic

It’s sad that Team Rocket doesn’t even know what Giovanni wants to do with Pokémon

Trio if they really decide to quite ill be ok with that because they not really bad guys they do shown a lot of heart mostly James Though Jessie does shown to care as munch as she can

I think they should have new trio that truly evil with a Pokémon that can’t soeak of human But can telepathic

The team rocket trio should join the decative guy from Sinnoh region since they shown to be loyal to him

Curious to know what Giovanni wanted with Bewear, I'm hoping it might lead up to some Team Rocket arc where Giovanni arrives in Alola himself, a bit like during Black and White

What do you think he does with those pokémon?

Would like to see him do something like that but something tells me, it won't happen
He could try

Didn’t they made meachine that increased Pokémon power with anger

Why not build Pokémon under their control similar idea of Unova region

Their not munch episodes left
I’m curious will their even be Rainbow Rocket

I was thinking what team rocket said about their Pokémon of Alola
They could leave them with Bewear cared
In my opinion that makes sense and a lot of heart of their owners because their not necessarily evil

They really belived giving Pokémon to Giovanni is actually a gifts for playing or household gifts or something to make him happy even though he wants to rule region

You know that’s True
Trio really has no idea what Giovanni wants to do with Pokémon could he really want them as personal pets

Lysandre and cyrus died , maxie and archie left the criminal's life, the aether foundation aren't evil in the anime.
Only ghetsis in the prison and giovanni are left.
If we are going to have RR then they should find a way to revive them and make maxie and archie crazy again, so I don't think we will have RR in the anime

Lysandre and cyrus died , maxie and archie left the criminal's life, the aether foundation aren't evil in the anime.
Only ghetsis in the prison and giovanni are left.
If we are going to have RR then they should find a way to revive them and make maxie and archie crazy again, so I don't think we will have RR in the anime
Of course no response what surprise

But yes u are right

Lysander we not sure if he dead just disappeared though could be truly dead

A true villain could work For Giovanni will be great if she alive that Pokémon hunter from Sinnoh

That guy in Sinnoh region that enter the other universe or dimension might be alive

If Ash and his friends were the only ones who narrated this, why? In my opinion, it has to be narrated by the people who are the main focus. I haven't seen it though.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom