• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

A good episode of seeing how Jessie and Matori settle out only ending up Jessie won. I believed after this episode, Matori don't want to take part any mission any-more after frighten by Bewear.

Overall, the episode I give it B+.
This is no joke. Bewear doesn't want to be captured because it's the most powerful yet scary Pokemon to deal with, and she is a guardian to Team Rocket Trio.

This is no joke. Bewear doesn't want to be captured as it's the most powerful yet scary Pokemon to deal with as she is a guardian to Team Rocket Trio.
I'll wish at the conclusion of the series. She send to Team Rocket Headquarter after bonding them very much. But I'll know is very unlikely.

I expected some interesting episode from this one based on the summary given beforehands. It ended up being extremely boring one, to be honest. We've known since day #1 that Bewear is just on a divine level, and throughout 20 minutes we've just seen Bewear being Bewear again. Nothing interesting.

Normally I complain about Team Rocket having too much screen time, in this episode it was justified but for once, it was Ash and his classmates that had too much screen time
They had less than 3 minutes of screentime compared to TRio which is pretty decent as far as most of these TR-centric episodes go.

Anyways, episode was OK. Not much happened, it was pretty much just a filler which couldve did so much more (i.e setting up closure for Bewear), and the summary plot was misleading because at no point did Matori actually try to take Bewear. Only memorable moments to me were Team Rocket remembering Black Hole Eclipse exists, and the climax.

OVERALL SCORE:
6/10

This shot also got a chuckle out of me.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom