• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM124: Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they have also find Mohn back and the league? Will there be enough time to do all of that?

It's probably been decided to have Ash only finish in the top 16 :LOL::LOL::LOL:. I have to say I rolled my eyes at seeing we are still getting nothing but filler fluff and we are at episode 124. In XY, the league started with episode 125, and there was enough time for the final arc with Team Flare.

My guess is there is no real plan for a post-league arc, maybe a few episodes that resemble something like the Rainbow Rocket episode storyline. I don't think I am really going to invest much time in the rest of this series.

Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii:

Several incidents where objects have been cut into pieces have occurred throughout Alola. Realizing that these crimes have been committed by the Ultra Beast Kamiturugi, Satoshi and the other Ultra Guardians dispatch.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 金振英 (Jin-young Kim)
Animation Director 黃星元 (Seong-won Hwang)
Animation Director 朴唱煥 (Chang-hwan Park)

Are they bringing in some Korean ADs?!

New episode title and summary reveals a stand alone episode. Huh. And the way Kartana was in the background in the second opening made it look the final boss or big bad.

Then again, the way they've treated most of the other Ultra Beasts I shouldn't really be surprised...

Last edited:
Looks like we have our first Pokèmon episode with consisting only of animation directors based entirely from Korea.

This could honestly go either way in terms of quality.

The fact that Kartana’s kryptonite is fire makes me sure that Turtonator, Charizard, Marowak and Torracat are taking a backseat for Pikachu or Primarina here.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this episode because even though Kartana is my least favorite Ultra Beast, I've enjoyed most of the other Ultra Beast episodes because they've all been zany and fun. So let's see how this goes.

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Incidents where objects have been cut have occurred in Alola. And incredibly enough, the culprit is the Ultra Beast Kamiturugi?! Ultra Guardians, dispatch!!

Summary:
Incidents where objects have been arbitrarily cut have occurred throughout Alola! And incredibly enough, the culprit is the Ultra Beast Kamiturugi?! The Ultra Guardians dispatch in order to send it back through the Ultra Hole it came from!!
Meanwhile, out in space, the Nuikoguma meteor shower approaches Alola! Not only that, but Deoxys and Rayquaza are about to cause an incident that will have a major effect on Alola! Satoshi and the others are heading towards a major crisis!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Kenyu Horiuchi: Principal Okido
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Kiteruguma
Chika Fujita: Amajo
Toru Sakurai: Lizardon
Nicole Fujita: Nuikoguma
Unsho Ishizuka: Elekible
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Mutsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Kiyomitsu Mizuuchi: Bourgain
Rikako Aikawa: Moani
Kenta Miyake: Mao's Papa
Shinya Fukumatsu: James
Wakana Kingyo: Female Newsanchor

Uh, where is today's cast list for this episode?

Was unusually late today but posted now

Meanwhile, out in space, the Nuikoguma meteor shower approaches Alola! Not only that, but Deoxys and Rayquaza are about to cause an incident that will have a major effect on Alola! Satoshi and the others are heading towards a major crisis!!
The Legendary and Mythical appearances just keep on coming! And with a classic pairing this time, nonetheless! Certainly wasn't expecting this.

Last edited:
The delta episode is the last thing I expected to be covered in this series.

If delta episode occurrs, then Team rainbow Rocket Arc wasn't that far in the near future as well.

Except the only difference is it won't been have the past villains from the based games. Only Giovanni himself as the main villain of the Arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom