• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM124: Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the Usurper returns...

Know this, Viren: You may surpass Hunter J's episode count, but you will NEVER be as popular as she was!
(She was twice the man you'll ever be! :mad: )

And poor Kartana is sharing the spotlight with Rayqauza and Deoxys? Man, the writers really DIDN'T give a fuck about the Ultra Beasts besides Nihelgo and Guzlord....
This is either going to be awesome or a real mess. <_<

Good enough for me! (y)
Always a pleasure and rare treat to see the Boss step up to bat.
J appeared up to six episodes, this is Viren's only fourth appearance.

More Ultra Guardians Filler, now with added unnecessary meteor sub-plot

I hope they at least have the good sense to not have Groudon pop out. At least Kyogre and Rayquaza have ways to travel across their domains without destroying everything.
There's a perfectly good volcano right there...

Normally I don't mind the use of legendaries but this is overkill, Deoxys and Rayquazza this episode, Celebi the next

And Kyogre just not long ago.

It's only a matter of time before we see Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, and Arceus itself...

Last edited:
Okay, the Furfrou as Arceus joke was great.

Still, this seems to share many of the same beats as SM085, except for the climax, which I'm thinking will be about the guardians persuading Kartana to cut the meteorite in half.

I understand so many legendary Pokemon appearing in succession makes it seem a little less Special, but I don’t mind- I liked Hoopa Clash of ages!

More legendaries! More Mythicals!

The thing is that they have no reason to be here. Unlike the hoopa movie and even then it didn't have a great reason.

Kartana and a Meteorite are in space where Rayquaza and Deoxys are often found, Kyogre was being chased by hunters- are those not good enough reasons.

These are all Pokemon that haven’t been seen for awhile:

Celebi has been seen since the Battle Frontier
Kyogre hasn’t been seen since Hoenn
Deoxys hasn’t been seen since DP
Rayquaza hasn’t been seen since... earlier on in this Sun and Moon series...

It’s all good fun, that’s what this series is meant to be- just fun.

Kartana and a Meteorite are in space where Rayquaza and Deoxys are often found, Kyogre was being chased by hunters- are those not good enough reasons.

These are all Pokemon that haven’t been seen for awhile:

Celebi has been seen since the Battle Frontier
Kyogre hasn’t been seen since Hoenn
Deoxys hasn’t been seen since DP
Rayquaza hasn’t been seen since... earlier on in this Sun and Moon series...

Didn't Kyogre have multiple anime appearances in the XY anime (or, at least, its spinoffs)?

The Mega Evolution specials had their appearances.

And people's main complains are not even the fact that there are many legendaries, but all of them have been stuffed in a small stretch of series, inside subplots that should’ve been fleshed out with solo appearances (Kartana. We'll see how that’s handled, but the two plots seem unrelated so far.)

Ok, you know what not fun. Wasting time on legendary pokemon when we could be developing the characters and their pokemon. Should legendary pokemon be in the main series maybe but you have to space them out and not put them all that the tail end of the series.

Ok, you know what not fun. Wasting time on legendary pokemon when we could be developing the characters and their pokemon. Should legendary pokemon be in the main series maybe but you have to space them out and not put them all that the tail end of the series.

The Kyogre episode was all about Lana and Brionne/Primarina focus... Celebi’s appearance will be a Torracat episode, Shaymin was introduced to focus and develop Mallow (Even if Shaymin hasn’t done so much of that yet)

Rayquaza and Deoxys may only be here to show of how strong Kartana is.

Kartana had nothing to do with space and flaming meteorites.

I didn’t say that, but if there’s a meteorite and if their going to make Kartana’s ultra wormhole appear in space, why wouldn’t Rayquaza and Deoxys appear? It doesn’t seem like they’ll be playing a big role- the way Kyogre did- it’s going to focus on Kartana.

Last edited:
The Kyogre episode was all about Lana and Brionne/Primarina focus... Celebi’s appearance will be a Torracat episode, Shaymin was introduced to focus and develop Mallow (Even if Shaymin hasn’t done so much of that yet)

Rayquaza and Deoxys May only be here to show of how strong Kartana is.
Heres the problem with this you could had done all of this without using legendaries. There are other ways to make Kartana look strong. And if Shaymin was there for Mallow then why hasn't it done anything at this point?

Heres the problem with this you could had done all of this without using legendaries. There are other ways to make Kartana look strong. And if Shaymin was there for Mallow then why hasn't it done anything at this point?

I agree with you that Shaymin hasn’t done much for Mallow’s character (The only episode focusing on Shaymin so far wasn’t a Mallow episode) but at some point it’ll be a part of a Mallow episode, in which their long run relationship will have been necessary.

You could’ve replaced Shaymin with an Oddish and Kyogre with a Wailord, but it’s more fun to have Legendaries.

Celebi is fairly necessary if they want to do a time travel plot- unless you’d rather a Dialga be randomly stomping around the forests of MeleMele island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom