• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM125: Satoshi, Encounter Beyond Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's to say that "Gao" isn't Ash's Incineroar, but with a nickname received to distinguish it from Kukui's? They've done that several times this series, with Snowy, Sandy, and Katsuo (Kahili's Toucannon)?

Interesting theory but I don't think Ash is one to nickname his Pokemon

Who's to say that "Gao" isn't Ash's Incineroar (Gaogaen), but with a nickname received to distinguish it from Kukui's? They've done that several times this series, with Snowy, Sandy, and Katsuo (Kahili's Toucannon)?
I'd say it could be Kukui's Litten's nickname, but he hasn't been using that nickname before. It's definitely not Ash's, though.

Torracat is outright mentioned as such in SM126's summary.
I wouldn't mind if they outright lied in the summary just not to spoil. But they clearly don't even try to hide evolutions ever.

I still think it will evolve in the league mid-battle against Kukui.

Who's to say that "Gao" isn't Ash's Incineroar (Gaogaen), but with a nickname received to distinguish it from Kukui's?

Or here's a crazy idea: what if "Gao" is Kukui's first name or a nickname he had as a child (kinda like how Professor Oak was called "Sam" when he was 10)?

Even if poor Torracat is being neglected in terms of battles, the one thing I definitely look forward to is these kind of episodes and this looks like it’ll be another winner for Tomioka.

He does have the Z-Crystal, and he is letting Ash borrow it to stop some unknown threat. At the end of the episode. Ash gives it back to Kukui.
Isn't he too young to get a Z-Ring? And didn't you said that "we see" him using it, which is not the case?
He’s waving it around in the preview excitedly, as if he’s got it recently.
I didn't notice that.

Isn't he too young to get a Z-Ring? And didn't you said that "we see" him using it, which is not the case.
He is too young, but he does have the Z-Crystal through unknown means. I believe that Ash will borrow it to save Kukui from something, then give it back, allowing Kukui to go on his Island Challenge.

He is too young, but he does have the Z-Crystal through unknown means. I believe that Ash will borrow it to save Kukui from something, then give it back, allowing Kukui to go on his Island Challenge.
Why would he, though? Ash still has his own Z-Ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom