• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM125: Satoshi, Encounter Beyond Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To avoid modifying the timeline and making it so Kukui completes the Island Challenge, ensuring that the league exists in the present day.
Wouldn't getting Kukui's Z-Ring just modify the timeline more?

To avoid modifying the timeline and making it so Kukui completes the Island Challenge, ensuring that the league exists in the present day.
Kukui could get another Firium z though... and its not as if not having a Z-Crystal without a Z-Ring would stop him from going to the island challenge.

Kukui could get another Firium z though... and its not as if not having a Z-Crystal without a Z-Ring would stop him from going to the island challenge.
The issue is more so Kukui completing his island challenge, because not having it might potentially result in him failing, thus erasing the league from the timeline. There is a way for Ash to obtain it without completely getting rid of the league, and that is the present day Kukui finding his old Firium and gifting it to Ash because he has no interest in using it now.

What's the story of that book ? And why kukui cares so much about it ?
It could be how kukui learned about the pokemon league

No kid Guzma... :cry:

And don't tell me this will be a Celebi appearance where it DOESN'T get hurt and need to be protected and/or carried around. That's messing with the natural order! :eek:

The Firium Z is Kukui's, Ash is just using it because Kukui doesn't have a Z-Ring yet

Hey, who's voicing baby Kukui? Surely Keiichi Nakagawa cannot be able to convincingly pull that off...

Unless OMG GAO IS BABY KUKUI'S NICKNAME!
(I'm so impressed with myself rn that I'm going to be properly disappointed if this wild punt is wrong...)

What's the story of that book ? And why kukui cares so much about it ?
It could be how kukui learned about the pokemon league
Probably a manga magazine like Shonen Jump or CoroCoro based on the size and design of the book. I also think we're more likely to see the inspiration of Masked Royal here.

Kid Guzma could be voiced by one of those VAs, no? Or maybe a silent cameo?

Hey, who's voicing baby Kukui? Surely Keiichi Nakagawa cannot be able to convincingly pull that off...

Unless OMG GAO IS BABY KUKUI'S NICKNAME!
(I'm so impressed with myself rn that I'm going to be properly disappointed if this wild punt is wrong...)
Maybe him calling himself that makes Ash not realize he's met the young version of the professor?

I can't help but wonder why Trevanant is giant, totem maybe

I mean, we've seen Pokémon that are giant for no apparent reason in the anime before (and we're gonna see even more of them in the Sword & Shield series). Not every Pokémon that's bigger than normal has to be a Totem.

I think totem is the most likely option, considering the Z-crystal in Kukui's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom