• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM125: Satoshi, Encounter Beyond Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

One day, Professor Burnet discovers a photo of Professor Kukui, holding a "Super Pokémon Move Zukan", with a Nyabby. Meanwhile, Celebi shows up while Satoshi is training in the forest, and Satoshi and Nyaheat get thrown into the past thanks to Celebi's "Time Travel" power.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Episode Director 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Animation Director 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)

And the Mythical appearances continue...

Also, seems like backstory time for Professor Kukui and his Incineroar!

Apart from Celebi returning, this promises to be an exciting episode, I like it when we get more backstory for existing characters

Bet you anything Ash won't realize Kukui is the Masked Royal

This is actually the first mythical I won’t hate because it undoubtedly means Torracat focus!
I hope this provides more inspiration to train for Torracat! And no Rowlet too since only Ash and Torracat go to the past!

I really want to see young!Kukui and Incineroar as a cute Litten.

This is actually the first mythical I won’t hate because it undoubtedly means Torracat focus!
I hope this provides more inspiration to train for Torracat! And no Rowlet too since only Ash and Torracat go to the past!

I really want to see young!Kukui and Incineroar as a cute Litten.

It will certainly be nice to see Torracat get some focus after how badly they treated it during the trials

What if Ash's Torracat evolves into Incineroar in the past, and that in turn inspires Past!Kukui to train and evolve his Litten, creating a time loop?

That would be nice to see

Yay Kukui backstory, boo to another Celebi/timetravel story - really?!

What if Ash's Torracat evolves into Incineroar in the past, and that in turn inspires Past!Kukui to train and evolve his Litten, creating a time loop?

That’s what I’d ideally like to happen, but SM writers don’t really go along with my ideal vision so I’m not expecting it.

Aren't you a Negative Nancy...

Let’s let people express their opinions whether positive or negative on here without name-calling.

Rotom maybe, but Pikachu? Dream on.

I’m willing to bet Rotom’s left behind since it happened in the Guzzlord episodes. I hope Pikachu’s left behind since Torracat deserves unlimited focus for an episode. Whether or not it’ll happen is another thing.

Who else wants to bet even money that Celebi gets hurt/captured/needs to be carried around? ;) :p

Also, I hope young Guzma appears while they're at it.

Little reminder here: please, refrain from using denigrative terms to refer to other users, especially if their views about an episode are opposite compared to yours or whatnot. Everyone should feel free to express their opinions, whether they are negative or positive, and labeling people with terms like the above mentioned "Negative Nancy" does nothing more than make them feel unwelcome. As such, let's not do that, shall we?

With this said...

While I'm kinda tired about seeing Mythicals sprouting left and right, since they are supposed to be rare and a once/twice in a lifetime experience thingy, I like the idea of Ash meeting a young Kukui. This would make the second time that he met a professor at his young age thanks to a Celebi, with the first meeting being with a young Professor Oak. Also, more Torracat focus is always welcome in my book.

I don't recall Ash moving through time outside of Movie 12 (without Celebi), but this episode feels cheap for the simple reason that Celebi has no reason to care about Ash meeting kid Kukui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom