• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM125: Satoshi, Encounter Beyond Time!

A) He has more experience in Z-moves than all of the classmates combined (bar Kiawe), so him being able to pull it off isn't as unbelievable;
I find it hard to believe. She lived in Alola for all of her life.
C) The fact that (as shown in the episode) Ash has already seen Kiawe pull Inferno Overdrive multiple times, so him knowing the pose and doing it right isn't that difficult to believe.
She may see it less, compared to Kaki's move, but she was actually training to pull it off since she last seen her master.
B) The fact that his Torracat has more battle experience than all of the classmates' Pokémon (bar Kiawe's Pokémon), so it having no problem isn't as hard to believe;
But the point is...the alleged reason behind the criticism of Suiren's move was that we didn't see her training hard to pull it off. You can say that Torracat had more experience, but at least Primarina didn't pull if off in its first try, they actually trained for it, even though we didn't see it. So, people should critize both, or should critize neither of them. Yet they didn't act that way, so I call shenanigans on that.

Litten used the same voice actor as its evolved form. Maybe that explains it. I think they wanted to make it sound different to Ash's Litten.
I liked how they gave Liten a different voice actor, I wonder if they'll do the same in the dub
The decision to give a different voice was okay, but it was jarring to see a first stage Pokémon speak like a grown man. Overall, that’s one of my lesser worries with the episode.

The entire Grandpa Oh segment felt random. And why is a trevenant spewing out Firium Z crystals?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom