• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Airs June 16, 2019
Episode info and translation credit goes to Dephender.
When Satoshi and Nyaheat return from the past, they see that Pikachu and the others look all bruised and tired?! Just what happened while they were gone?!

SammyW27

Surrounded by fuqqin' idiots
Reaction score
Maybe Guzma fuqed up some bishes ;)

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I hope atleast something good comes out of that episode for me to tolerate a Pikachu one right after it...

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Can't say I'm 100% keen on the idea, at least Ash and Torracat alone travel to the past

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
Hmm... Based on that summary, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash either left the past at end of the last episode and returned to the present at the start of this one, or left and returned right at the end of the last episode. Either way, I hadn't really even considered those possibilities. Especially the former.

Reaction score
Omg GUYS.

What if they're finally doing another Island of the Giant Pokemon?! The concept reuse we've waited 22 years for!! :love:

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Can't say I'm looking forward to this one as much as the others, but I won't deny it has potential

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score

Google translate:

6/16 # 126 "The Pikachu Pounding Expeditionary Team!" When
Satoshi and Nyhajit come back from the past world, the Pikachus somehow become tattered! ?
Actually, it was said that Pikachu had a great adventure in search of Satoshi that disappeared suddenly.
Masaaki Fujisaki Iwane Asada Yuji Asada Yuji Junichi, Izumi Shimura

I don't know how reliable is this.

BigDocFan

Reaction score

Google translate:

6/16 # 126 "The Pikachu Pounding Expeditionary Team!" When
Satoshi and Nyhajit come back from the past world, the Pikachus somehow become tattered! ?
Actually, it was said that Pikachu had a great adventure in search of Satoshi that disappeared suddenly.
Masaaki Fujisaki Iwane Asada Yuji Asada Yuji Junichi, Izumi Shimura

I don't know how reliable is this.
Sounds like an exciting episode, Yuji Asada and Izumi Shimura guarantee some brilliant animation

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Adamant said:
When Satoshi and Nyaheat return from the past, they see that Pikachu and the others look all bruised and tired?! It turns out that when Satoshi suddenly disappeared, Pikachu and the others had a huge adventure while searching for him.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Status
Not open for further replies.