• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Airs June 16, 2019
Episode info and translation credit goes to Dephender.
When Satoshi and Nyaheat return from the past, they see that Pikachu and the others look all bruised and tired?! Just what happened while they were gone?!

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Maybe Guzma fuqed up some bishes ;)

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I hope atleast something good comes out of that episode for me to tolerate a Pikachu one right after it...

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Can't say I'm 100% keen on the idea, at least Ash and Torracat alone travel to the past

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Hmm... Based on that summary, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash either left the past at end of the last episode and returned to the present at the start of this one, or left and returned right at the end of the last episode. Either way, I hadn't really even considered those possibilities. Especially the former.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Omg GUYS.

What if they're finally doing another Island of the Giant Pokemon?! The concept reuse we've waited 22 years for!! :love:

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Can't say I'm looking forward to this one as much as the others, but I won't deny it has potential

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score

Google translate:

6/16 # 126 "The Pikachu Pounding Expeditionary Team!" When
Satoshi and Nyhajit come back from the past world, the Pikachus somehow become tattered! ?
Actually, it was said that Pikachu had a great adventure in search of Satoshi that disappeared suddenly.
Masaaki Fujisaki Iwane Asada Yuji Asada Yuji Junichi, Izumi Shimura

I don't know how reliable is this.

Always happy to help
Reaction score

Google translate:

6/16 # 126 "The Pikachu Pounding Expeditionary Team!" When
Satoshi and Nyhajit come back from the past world, the Pikachus somehow become tattered! ?
Actually, it was said that Pikachu had a great adventure in search of Satoshi that disappeared suddenly.
Masaaki Fujisaki Iwane Asada Yuji Asada Yuji Junichi, Izumi Shimura

I don't know how reliable is this.
Sounds like an exciting episode, Yuji Asada and Izumi Shimura guarantee some brilliant animation

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Adamant said:
When Satoshi and Nyaheat return from the past, they see that Pikachu and the others look all bruised and tired?! It turns out that when Satoshi suddenly disappeared, Pikachu and the others had a huge adventure while searching for him.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Status
Not open for further replies.