• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Satoshi and Nyaheat have safely returned from the past and reunited with Pikachu and the others. In this episode, we'll take a look at what happened to Pikachu and the others while Satoshi was in the past!
We'll also have the latest info on the movie!

Summary:
Satoshi and Nyaheat ended up getting thrown into the past by Celebi's "Time Travel". However, Pikachu and the others didn't know this, so they started searching for them. The Pokémon embark on their very own adventure, not just going to the Pokémon School and the Ultra Guardians base, but also into the sky riding on the Ride Pokémon Gablias, up in the mountains and under the sea! What awaits Pikachu and the others in these places?!
We'll also have the latest info on the movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution", which premieres this summer!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Kenta Miyake: Meltan
Keiichi Nakagawa: Lugarugan
Shinichiro Miki: Gablias
Wakana Kingyo: Celebi
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Satoshi and Nyaheat have safely returned from the past and reunited with Pikachu and the others. In this episode, we'll take a look at what happened to Pikachu and the others while Satoshi was in the past!

Summary:
Satoshi and Nyaheat ended up getting thrown into the past by Celebi's "Time Travel". However, Pikachu and the others didn't know this, so they started searching for them. The Pokémon embark on their very own adventure, not just going to the Pokémon School and the Ultra Guardians base, but also into the sky riding on the Ride Pokémon Gablias, up in the mountains and under the sea! What awaits Pikachu and the others in these places?!
We'll also have the latest info on the movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution", which premieres this summer!

Voice Cast:
No classmates, no Team Rocket and no Professor Kukui in this episode? Only one human character in one episode?

Looks that way, can't believe I'm saying this but that has to be my least favorite Voice Cast list I've seen, its so short
Yeah, if this breaks the record of having just one human character, unless the other characters make brief cameos, then I'm okay with it.

I'm just hoping we see plenty of wild Pokemon to make up for the lack of humans
Right. I guess this is the first time where there's only one human character in the entire episode without any other main or supporting characters around. Previously, there were only three human characters in Ash's grand trial with Nanu.

This episode is pretty much a Pikachu short but only with Ash's team and Garchomp. I would have chosen something different for this series' possible last filler, as everyone but Lycanroc has already participated in a similar adventure.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the development of the Ride Pokemon with the exception of Charizard? I'm not liking the fact that none of the human characters apart from Ash are appearing here either unless all they're getting is silent cameos.

Summary:

Voice Cast:

Sounds like a Pikachu short that would air alongside a movie, but extended into a full episode

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the development of the Ride Pokemon with the exception of Charizard? I'm not liking the fact that none of the human characters apart from Ash are appearing here either unless all they're getting is silent cameos.

It could make sense if Ash is gonna use Garchomp as his sixth team member

There was merchandise of Charizard, Garchomp, and Metang released a while back

DygJFf0WoAA5Ecg.jpg

Since the boys' Ride Pokemon have gotten individual focus unlike the girls', it's entirely possible that they could use theirs

Not likely, but possible

Last edited:
I believed, this is the side episode after Ash's back to the past. While his pokémon are on the search to look for him throughout the whole Alola, right?

Also, first preview:

I still feel that this will be a pointless episode
Well, we do get like 90+ episodes each series that would be considered pointless by that logic. On top of that there's always been a "filler" episode a couple of episodes or even right before the league anyway (I suppose in order to "cool off" and leave some breathing room between plot related stuff).

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal.

A Pikachu short disguised as an episode...

I have a strong urge to say "Sun & Moon has officially hit rock bottom, Ladies and Gentlemen"...cut that could still happen (or already has)...

And I really hope they don't let Garchomp be the Ash's sixth mon. I'd hate that even more than Meltan evolving during the League. Or any of the PokeZords on the characters teams. That would be Dawn's Togekiss all over again. Only much worse.

Yeah, I’m also against Ash using Garchomp as his sixth Pokémon, not just because it would suddenly give Ash a strong fully evolved Pokémon out of nowhere, but because Ash already has a Gible. It would be weird for him to have a Gible and Garchomp both separate from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom