• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM127: Glazio and Lilie! Chasing a Father's Phantom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the stuff with Nebby

To say 80% of it was still focused on Ash is a gross exaggeration

And it certainly hasn't faded, she still has character arcs and still gets featured prominently on marketing

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't actually watch the show
Ah yes, remember all that Lillie focus during the Necrozma arc?
All...uh...thirty seconds of it when she flies with Lunala for a bit before going back to her ride pokemon?

She's had 9 episodes dedicated to her, and four of them were Filler (8, 60, 80, 116)

Also, what character arcs has she had beyond getting over her fear of pokemon?

Please let this be an episode that's ~80% Lillie screen-time with no interruptions from a certain character wanting to battle Gladion again like that one time. Lillie deserves to have an episode that's focused on her and her family without being shunted aside.

Please let this be an episode that's ~80% Lillie screen-time with no interruptions from a certain character wanting to battle Gladion again like that one time. Lillie deserves to have an episode that's focused on her and her family without being shunted aside.

So...you want another episode like SM116, then?

Ah yes, remember all that Lillie focus during the Necrozma arc?
All...uh...thirty seconds of it when she flies with Lunala for a bit before going back to her ride pokemon?

She's had 9 episodes dedicated to her, and four of them were Filler (8, 60, 80, 116)

Also, what character arcs has she had beyond getting over her fear of pokemon?

8 is where she got Snowy's egg
60 was where Snowy learned Aurora Veil
80 was where she got her Icium Z
116 was where she "got" Magearna

So no, those weren't filler

So like I said, you don't actually watch the show

SM116 exists

And the episode you're describing wasn't Lillie's episode, Ash and Gladion's rivalry was the focus

60 was where Snowy learned Aurora Veil

And she hasn't used it since... x_x
(maybe during the League, but even that's doubtful)

80 was where she got her Icium Z

And it took what felt forever to get back to it.
Though it's not her fault.
The fools bit off (a lot) more than they could chew with Ash-tachii this series. (and they're not even doing a good job of chewing)

I also feel like reminding people that Lillie got an Ice Stone in that episode...
(someone has to)

If I had my way, Snowy would evolve here by the end of the episode since I feel like that should've happened a while back, but the emphasis on Magearna probably means that Lillie fixing it will be enough of a team change on its own and she won't need to evolve Snowy. Sigh.

If I had my way, Snowy would evolve here by the end of the episode since I feel like that should've happened a while back, but the emphasis on Magearna probably means that Lillie fixing it will be enough of a team change on its own and she won't need to evolve Snowy. Sigh.

Of course Snowy's not gonna evolve, the whole point of the Ice Stone was showing that it didn't want to. Plus Lillie can't carry a Ninetales around the way she does a Vulpix.

It was never going to happen because it would mean Lillie loses her walking Pokemon.

Of course Snowy's not gonna evolve, the whole point of the Ice Stone was showing that it didn't want to. Plus Lillie can't carry a Ninetales around the way she does a Vulpix.

It was never going to happen because it would mean Lillie loses her walking Pokemon.
That didn't stop Popplio from evolving. Vulpix will evolve at some point, and that's that.

That didn't stop Popplio from evolving. Vulpix will evolve at some point, and that's that.

Lana got Eevee to replace it. Same with Shaymin replacing Tsareena.

Magearna isn't small enough to replace Vulpix, so it's not happening.

The most logical outcome of Lillie's story is Mohn watching her and Magearna on TV and remembering who they are.

Another Ultra Space arc would be beyond lame.

That's not a logical outcome, that'd be a cheap anti-climax and defeat the entire purpose of Lillie and Gladion even trying to find him in the first place.

The most logical outcome of Lillie's story is Lusamine turning out to be a villain.

Something that I hope happens this episode is Gladion finding his father's missing Zoroark and convincing it to join his team (since I find the fact that both anime Mohn and games Gladion share the same Pokemon to be too much of a coincidence).

Oh, and please, for the love of Arceus, let Ash reference the events of M19 and how he met a Magearna before (or at the very least allude to them by not acting like he's never seen a Magearna before).

Oh, and please, for the love of Arceus, let Ash reference the events of M19 and how he met a Magearna before (or at the very least allude to them by not acting like he's never seen a Magearna before).

Given how often they refer to the movies, I doubt it will happen

Would nice nice though

Google translate:

6/23 # 127 "Gurajio and Ririe !!! chasing the illusion of his father,"
Satoshi who had gathered in Ririe of the house in the practice of Z tricks. So, Rielie
introduces everyone to the illusionary Pokemon, Mageana.
She says she wants to move Mageana, which was acquired by her father Morne when Lillie was a baby . On the other hand, Gradio was visiting Melemere Island for a certain purpose. Aoi
Matsui Maki Kodaira Maki

I don't know how reliable is this.

That's not a logical outcome, that'd be a cheap anti-climax and defeat the entire purpose of Lillie and Gladion even trying to find him in the first place.
But at least it'd be faithful to the games for once

But of course, this is SM, which has never faithfully adapted any of its game elements, so they're probably either going to make it even worse, or so over-the-top that it's nonsensical and therefore hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom