• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM128: The Curtain Rises! The Alola Pokémon League!!

The first episode of the Alola conference was nice. I like the gathering-of-people and seeing familiar faces again kind of episodes, can't wait to see Battle Royale Pokemon style next week. :)

Alola doesn't have a league. Making a not-league in the anime as an excuse doesn't work either.

How about...

Who ready for ash to won the alolha league
NO HE NOT GOING TO WIN WHY EVERYONE SAYING HE GOING TO WIN HE NOT

IF HE WINS THE LEAGUE HE BATTLES MASK ROYAL TO LOOSE AND PROBABLY SAY I DO T THINK I SHOULD THR CHAMPION OF ALOLHA it should be royal mask

Don't double post

People who thought he was going to win the Kalos league were deluding themselves
But he not going to win the alolha we watch this show 20yrs why will it be any different sadly to say

Don't double post

People who thought he was going to win the Kalos league were deluding themselves
I really hoping to be wrong that he wins but my HEART tells me no sadly

So everyone believes he going to win this league is so sure

What do u see the chances like example that u see and I don’t

I think the big difference this time around is that there's actually something at stake aside from the championship itself and everything it encompasses. For one, there's the "not letting Guzma win" plot and the Masked Royal exhibition battle as a prize, battle which has had a fair amount of buildup ever since his first appearance as Masked Royal in SM063.

There's obviously still the likely possibility of him not winning this time, but for the first time ever it feels like there are actual consequences to losing the league, again, asides from not winning the league.

I think the big difference this time around is that there's actually something at stake aside from the championship itself and everything it encompasses. For one, there's the "not letting Guzma win" plot and the Masked Royal exhibition battle as a prize, battle which has had a fair amount of buildup ever since his first appearance as Masked Royal in SM063.

There's obviously still the likely possibility of him not winning this time, but for the first time ever it feels like there are actual consequences to losing the league, again, asides from not winning the league.
What do u mean

U saying he going to win

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom