• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM129: The Great Fray! Battle Royal 151!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi vs Pika rematch is on baby!

(Sorry that Mimi will not be allowed to win however...)
I really want Mimikyu to somehow advance...
But I remember again this episode is written by the person who literally used two Deux Ex Machinas to nuke Mimikyu in the trial...

I'm convinced the writer hates Mimikyu and loves Pikachu. Would have probably written a rude Raichu epsiode if ever given the chance. I wish he’s replaced...

Please let Mimmikyu shine please

This league have and interesting unexpecting aura unlike the last one, let's see how it goes and how the writters ruin it

Also:

I really want Mimikyu to somehow advance...
But I remember again this episode is written by the person who literally used two Deux Ex Machinas to nuke Mimikyu in the trial...

I'm convinced the writer hates Mimikyu and loves Pikachu. Would have probably written a rude Raichu epsiode if ever given the chance. I wish he’s replaced...
He's actually written some good non-battle-centric episodes and I don't think he hates Mimikyu, to the contrary he seems to be very partial towards Musashi. I'm 100% certain it is not up to him to determine who wins the battles, only how (which I agree he has not been very good at so far).

In turn, I am convinced that production's aim is to knock out either Musashi or Kojiro now so that they can combine 'mon for the knock-out matches, especially considering Kojiro only has the ONE. Seeing as Pika vs Mimi is confirmed, it's all but a done deal that Musashi doesn't pass the Battle Royal.
But she's running toward it.
Maybe she's doing self-sacrifice to save her brother/one of the friends :wynaut:

Watching the preview we see Guzma is there so Plumeria is also probably there as well as Faba and his Alakazam, someone with a Ribombee, someone with a Kommo-o, someone with an Alolan Raichu, and Hau and his Decidueye. So it looks like the league will be covering most of the remaining Z-Moves to be seen with the exception of the Legendary/Mythical Pokemon Z-Moves that have not been seen yet and possibly the ghost type Z-Move but, they could easily shove someone with a ghost type in somewhere during the league.

you know we have two Mimmikyu users? it will shine more then enough.

Interesting how will the battles be then. Hope not to many eliminations to quickly.

Hope that they make more battles in groups then simple elemination already.

Maybe even make a battle royal for outcasts after elimination to bring in back some that already lost.

Ash needs to battle as many battle companions and pokemon as possible.

Like how they improve teams and show pokemon. Hope we get 3vs3 next and other battles like double battles and 6vs6/

Hope they make starters, other pokes, abilities and moves, strategies shine more then through the whole season till now.

Alolan Ninetales trying to freeze Toucannon using Beak Blast that defreezes would be great in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom