• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM129: The Great Fray! Battle Royal 151!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Hau's Alolan Raichu? And I'm still expecting Snorlax to fall down on another Pokémon and knock it out as an accident.
Clangorous Soulblaze may also be featured since it’s a multi-target move.

Actually...
  • dub [with object] : Provide (a film) with a soundtrack in a different language from the original.
So, if we go by what the word means, it's not actually a dub.
Right below the meaning you copied on google...
  • add (sound effects or music) to a film or recording.
    "background sound can be dubbed in at the editing stage"

I'm quite looking forward to the league!
I also noticed the reference to Sina and Dexio!
And I also missed Kommo-o in the anime. Since the games of the generation were released, I always found that this Pokémon would be a great addition to Ash's team, but unfortunately it was not captured and still appeared a few times since then.
Anyway, come Incineroar and Melmetal!

@Kurolegacy
Nope. I'll don't see any resemble or similar to that of Boruto.
I can’t tell if that was sarcasm or not. Text isn’t very good with conveying it.

Last edited:
Oh great, the usurper and his goons are here. If anyone should be out in seconds, it's them.

Hmm...on one hand, Pikarla has a Z-Crystal AND a specific Z-Move to show off. The other, we have to put up with her obnoxious speech quirk...

The jury's still out about this League, but at least it'll be action packed. Gotta give it that.

I'm all for an homage here and there, but that Pikachu's Boruto hair seems like a blatant rip-off. I hope they actually got permission this time unlike that time with the Croagunk trainer whose original design the animators stole from some other anime.

I thought someone else knocked it out and Shiron is attacking in order to just not get squashed by its falling body...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom