• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM129: The Great Fray! Battle Royal 151!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see, help expand the page we are working on for Shaymin
You said it, pal. As long as Bewear and Stufful don't show up and take Jessie, James and Meowth back to their den before going to the next round, it'll be fine.

You said it, pal. As long as Bewear and Stufful don't show up and take Jessie, James and Meowth before going to the next round, it'll be fine.

Well Team Rocket distracted them with a hot spring (to hilarious effect when Team Rocket saw a Trainer's Stufful last episode), they'll probably show up at the end of the league or when Team Rocket get defeated

Well Team Rocket distracted them with a hot spring (to hilarious effect when Team Rocket saw a Trainer's Stufful last episode), they'll probably show up at the end of the league or when Team Rocket get defeated
Yes. While they are relaxing at a hot spring, Team Rocket doesn't have to worry about Bewear and Stufful for a while.

Ah, so Mallow will be using Shaymin for this Battle Royal 151. Even though she's taking care of it, we might see its moveset in this episode.
So let me get this straight. In a massive battle royal, rather than using the Pokémon she’s owned the entire series and has the most battle experience, she’s going with the plushie that she hasn’t trained at all and simply exists to have a “baby” being taken care of. Makes sense.

So let me get this straight. In a massive battle royal, rather than using the Pokémon she’s owned the entire series and has the most battle experience, she’s going with the plushie that she hasn’t trained at all and simply exists to have a “baby” being taken care of. Makes sense.
Right.

I'm happy to see Pokémon SM taking advantage of its entire gallery of recurring characters in this league. I was anxious to see Kahili, because I was missing you. Now I can only wait for the development of these episodes and the evolutions that I so long for.

There’s still the Kantonian gym guy, Horacio and Ida who I really want to see competing here... and that woman with the Alolan Ninetails- isn’t it odd, considering how almost every character is recurring to some degree, that she’s not be been seen again.

Looking at summaries for future episodes, is it possible Kiawe and Lillie lose here? The mere thought sounds ridiculous but... I don’t know what else could happen to them?

Chirean on Kojiro's t-shirt !!! Oh my God, I'm so happy !!!! TT_TT

Attachments

• D-xOXLQUwAE9OUq-1.jpg
    D-xOXLQUwAE9OUq-1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 61
There’s still the Kantonian gym guy, Horacio and Ida who I really want to see competing here... and that woman with the Alolan Ninetails- isn’t it odd, considering how almost every character is recurring to some degree, that she’s not be been seen again.

Looking at summaries for future episodes, is it possible Kiawe and Lillie lose here? The mere thought sounds ridiculous but... I don’t know what else could happen to them?
There are still 4 open slots for the top 16, so they may still get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom