• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM129: The Great Fray! Battle Royal 151!!

DP23.jpg

I just noticed that Kojiro's t-shirt has a Chimecho print on it lol...
I noticed that the first time I saw the episode, possibly even in the previews.

Random question but does anyone have a clue what the Pokémon on the left is? Looks like a very poorly drawn Water Pokêmon but I literally have no clue.

Edit: another UFP (Unidentified Fighting Pokémon).They've been secretly putting in Gen 8 Pokémon

Last edited:
Random question but does anyone have a clue what the Pokémon on the left is? Looks like a very poorly drawn Water Pokêmon but I literally have no clue.

View attachment 120843

Edit: another UFP (Unidentified Fighting Pokémon).They've been secretly putting in Gen 8 Pokémon

View attachment 120844

Neveer noticed them before, mind you they are hard to see

Top 8 does any one know will win

Ash
Gladion
Hau
Fairy lady
Kikawi
Lana I think being more battler experience
Guzma

Jessie Or James I’m not sure
Maybe James since he seems to loose against Jessie in arguments

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom